Be careful ladies .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
    speaking of snakes....our daughter is currently building her house [nearly finished]..she went up this morning to see how it was going...she got a little surprise, a snake had crawled in [a tradie must have left a door open] it was a dugite which is poisionus and aggressive. a handler was called and her first visitor was removed.
    Glad she got rid of it cosmo.
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

oh my god..i thought cogs found the snake hahaha.and it was in ireland..see cosmo this is exactly why, this and spiders..im in canada lol..you guys were lucky you found it before it hid behind something..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        oh my god..i thought cogs found the snake hahaha.and it was in ireland..see cosmo this is exactly why, this and spiders..im in canada lol..you guys were lucky you found it before it hid behind something..
        It's when dor in someone's pockeh...never go lookin fer small change loike....yeh ?.
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

don`t go walkin in the woods in Canada mk.....I won`t show the third pic .[ps, I`m just guessing its Canada][could be Russia? ] anyway let the teddy bears have their picnic .
          Attached Files
          in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

don`t go walkin in the woods in Canada mk.....I won`t show the third pic .[ps, I`m just guessing its Canada][could be Russia? ] anyway let the teddy bears have their picnic .
            Dubya Tee Eff !!!

Comment

cosmo id take my chances with a bear anyday over a spider...

we borrowed a friends cottage one weekend cos it was close to where a wedding we were going to was..so after the wedding we head back to the cottage..it was completely dark. so i suggested willie drive in front of the cottage. beam his lights up and id go out and open the door and switch on the inside lights..so im in the cottage, waiting and waiting and waiting and eventually wilie runs in..wtf have you been im going....hes in a panic..helen i was waiting for the bear on the step to move away....BEAR? i squeal....yes he goes...you ran right past it at the window to the side to open the door and he came after you to see where you were going..later the friends told us the cottage is regularly visited by bears........but i didnt see any snakes or spiders.

Comment

cosmo id take my chances with a bear anyday over a spider...

we borrowed a friends cottage one weekend cos it was close to where a wedding we were going to was..so after the wedding we head back to the cottage..it was completely dark. so i suggested willie drive in front of the cottage. beam his lights up and id go out and open the door and switch on the inside lights..so im in the cottage, waiting and waiting and waiting and eventually wilie runs in..wtf have you been im going....hes in a panic..helen i was waiting for the bear on the step to move away....BEAR? i squeal....yes he goes...you ran right past it at the window to the side to open the door and he came after you to see where you were going..later the friends told us the cottage is regularly visited by bears........but i didnt see any snakes or spiders.
                he probably let you run in thinkin you were goldilocks ,te heat the porridge.
                in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

hahahaa I think he was probably pissed off i didnt notice him hahahaa..thank god i didnt..youd have heard the screams in OZ lol

Comment

hahahaa I think he was probably pissed off i didnt notice him hahahaa..thank god i didnt..youd have heard the screams in OZ lol
                    MKM and the amazing dancing bear
                    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Here you have to be very careful at night,never go into a forest, because of the Dropbears
                      I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
                        Here you have to be very careful at night,never go into a forest, because of the Dropbears
                        Wud dey drop ye like a rale Dub gouger

Comment

Poor creature

Comment

Working...
                          X