X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Thomas rd. ...the tenters...

Hi all, I'm Pat, originally from St Thomas Rd, am now living in Toronto, was wondering if any of the members are from around Thomas Rd. I saw a while back someone was trying to trace The Whelans/OConnors, well I'm one of the OConnors from 8 Thomas Rd. couldn't get on the forum at the time, but am a member now, I'm really enjoying it. My husband is from Kevin St flats so if there's any members from there would love to hear from you. We left Dublin in 1990 and we go home a lot, age group for us is 54/53 ...just thought to let you know. Thanks again...Pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
          Hi all, I'm Pat, originally from St Thomas Rd, am now living in Toronto, was wondering if any of the members are from around Thomas Rd. I saw a while back someone was trying to trace The Whelans/OConnors, well I'm one of the OConnors from 8 Thomas Rd. couldn't get on the forum at the time, but am a member now, I'm really enjoying it. My husband is from Kevin St flats so if there's any members from there would love to hear from you. We left Dublin in 1990 and we go home a lot, age group for us is 54/53 ...just thought to let you know. Thanks again...Pat.
          welcome pat....i'm from piles buildings golden lane...
          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Thomas Rd....The Tenters.

Thanks Quinner for the lovely welcome.

Comment

Welcome Pat I knew a few fellas from Kevin Street flats they would be a few years younger. I have a cousin still living there as well Reddins. Not sure where Thomas Road is in the tenters even though I drive through it a lot. Hope you enjoy the place a lot more. Plenty of nutters here of course except for me I'm the only sane one

Comment

Re St Thomas Rd and Kevin st.

Hi jeangenie, good to meet you. St Thomas Rd is in the Tenters ...just off Oscar Square, my husband is one of the Nolan's from Kevin St flats...this is a great site. ...Pat.

Comment

Welcome Pat,,good to see a young one here amongst all us old farts,,I had some friends lived in the flats way back in the 50's,,played handball in Kevin St Police Station Yard,,went to Franner
                  I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
                    Welcome Pat,,good to see a young one here amongst all us old farts,,I had some friends lived in the flats way back in the 50's,,played handball in Kevin St Police Station Yard,,went to Franner
                    good old kevin street police station.....my mam went there a few times to get a kettle boiled....when she had no sticks for the fire....
                    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Re St Thomas Rd /Kevin St Flats

Aw thanks Tommie, nice to meet you...

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                        good old kevin street police station.....my mam went there a few times to get a kettle boiled....when she had no sticks for the fire....
                        Amazing Joe,who would believe that today? pretty decent guys, those cops!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                          Used te go for the 'robbed' unclaimed bike sales.....
                          Attached Files
                          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                            welcome back DTW,,,ye can't keep a good man down
                            I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                              great drawing of the Bishops Palace DTW.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Aw thanks Tommie, nice to meet you...
                                a big wecome to you pat,if you have any sense you would leave now before you get mixed up with this lot j g and meself are the only sane ones here.

was born in the liberty's myself ,but moved to the snobish part of dublin (crumlin) when i was young.
                                Last edited by rosebud; 08-11-2012, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X