Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=quinner;465604]
    Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post

I never mentioned you......Just as well as you know nothing about Irish History.......

You must have forgot to listen and sat there Dictating to those in the know....

Later you read the Novels.....That is a shame after you wasted the opportunities to hear the real stories,.,..,.

Now. when will the war of independence be over......?

IE.....When will Ireland be independent.....
    Yer just gobshiting now Here's yer answer...http://www.dublinforum.net/forum/sho...8&postcount=39 now answer it.....don't be a wally all yer life.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
      You tell him Noel - we have been independent of British Rule since 1922.
      He's a wind up merchant Suz.....put him on ignoramus.

Comment

It is difficult to explain to the uninformed what Ireland actually consists off....But I will persevere.........

I deal in facts......

Now, when will Ireland be an independent country.....
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Very well said KM and fair play to you. Agree with ya 100% though. I happen to say similar things to my hubby too but he's a fecking hoarder of books that he doesn't read ffs.

You tell him Noel - we have been independent of British Rule since 1922.

You are such an ignoramus here today. Did you see our leader's speech to the EU Parliament today?? One of the things he said was that NI will remain EU citizens even after Brexit. So put that in your pipe and smoke it eh??
          LOL....I now notice you know nothing about the GFA..........I feel sad for those who read nothing but Novels......

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
            It is difficult to explain to the uninformed what Ireland actually consists off....But I will persevere.........

I deal in facts......

Now, when will Ireland be an independent country.....
            facts my arse...

Comment

LOL ban Quinner Bojangles - this thread has run its course already.
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

facts my arse...
                I still notice you know nothing about the GFA......That is very sad for an Irishman.....

Maybe you should have been born with your friends in the Moselle Valley....

I will remain an EU citizen.......But I will never vote for the anti-immigration Conservatives......Sadly you will and be proud of it...

Comment

LOL....I now notice you know nothing about the GFA..........I feel sad for those who read nothing but Novels......
                  Excuse me I know the GPO has a 200 year old history and it's been through a lot especially with the Easter Rising. I do know about the Good Friday Agreement so there just forgot to mention it LOL. Its nearly 20 years old now. I sure hope your stupid Prime Minister Theeresa May doesn't fuck it up.

I do enjoy reading novels and the newspapers but I read the newspapers online as its easier for me to do that.
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

[QUOTE]
                    I still notice you know nothing about the GFA......That is very sad for an Irishman.....
                    Not a sausage....
                    maybe I WAS.

I will remain an EU citizen.......
                    Shows the depth of your conviction.
                    But I will never vote for the anti-immigration Conservatives......Sadly you will and be proud of it...
                    Sadly you will continue to ramble on like an alzheimer's patient....Cod bless the mark.

Comment

I will remain an EU citizen.......But I will never vote for the anti-immigration Conservatives......Sadly you will and be proud of it...
                      How can you remain an EU citizen if you are living in a country that is foolishly leaving the EU next year?? Get yourself an Irish Passport FFS!!!
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

How can you remain an EU citizen if you are living in a country that is foolishly leaving the EU next year?? Get yourself an Irish Passport FFS!!!
                        LOL.....I am Irish and have never been anything else.......

The UK voted to leave the EU in a referendum.......

The UK pays billions into the EU.....

Ireland gets billions off the EU.......

A lot of people don't seem to know that....

Comment

We may get billions off the EU but we are paying it back.
                          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

We may get billions off the EU but we are paying it back.
                            You will never pay back what you get and have got....

The UK has always payed its way in the EU....

Comment

They pay with treaties , in keeping the ball rolling in regards a United States of Europe ......eventually .

Comment

Ireland are paying into it too or did ye miss that.

Comment

Working...
                                X