No announcement yet.

Awful TV ads or TV ads that annoy you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awful TV ads or TV ads that annoy you.

There really needs to be an inquiry into all these telecommunication adverts, because they are enticing people into contracts they cannot afford.

Like the UPC Sky Sports offer or that awful 6 month promo from eircom. That advert makes very little effort in warning you that for the rest of the 18 months the price of the bundle doubles at least.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

don`t know if its awful or misleading..a bit different from these two anyway.
    in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post

Ha ha ....where you pull that one from cosmo ??

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post

Hilarious, lovely to hear the Dub accent!

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
          There really needs to be an inquiry into all these telecommunication adverts, because they are enticing people into contracts they cannot afford.

Like the UPC Sky Sports offer or that awful 6 month promo from eircom. That advert makes very little effort in warning you that for the rest of the 18 months the price of the bundle doubles at least.

Just for Rashers

Comment

^^ That one doesn't count cos I'm in love with the ukulele girl.
            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
              Hilarious, lovely to hear the Dub accent!

marie,

this is one I put up a while ago, its the old style Dublin pub and accents [Thomas/james st] . 10 mins a bit long ,but the two brothers are so different to listen to.
              in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Anything but awful this one .

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The mush on this fella .....

Last edited by Twobob; 26-10-2017, 12:48 AM.

Comment

" No , probably go the N7 "

Comment

" And I'm taking the little one's with me " …..LMBO .

Comment

So sick of that kid saying "Is he coming" and they're telling grandparents to stay safe, As To the Concern adds, they are very annoying especially s I know for a fact that Concern is a money making racket. I know lots of kids who worked for them getting people to sign up to a certain amount each week. The Kid got half of the money they managed to get and there were others above them paid also. They pay for the ads but very little goes to Concerm who are grateful for the little they get

Comment

Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                          So sick of that kid saying "Is he coming" and they're telling grandparents to stay safe, As To the Concern adds, they are very annoying especially s I know for a fact that Concern is a money making racket. I know lots of kids who worked for them getting people to sign up to a certain amount each week. The Kid got half of the money they managed to get and there were others above them paid also. They pay for the ads but very little goes to Concerm who are grateful for the little they get
                          The one that annoys me the most and I can’t even remember what it’s all about is the GOAL charity add because when I hear the word GOAL is all I think about is John O’Shea and his daughter getting nearly three quarters of a million a year between them.

Comment

Unfortunately Rashers it Legal so set up shop for a Charity and the charity is so grateful to receive the money they agree, There is a bit of a gamble but you have your TV adds and your project out there. Money pours in they know their craft. But most of the money will go to them, Sooner give money to a begger in the street, I had a neigbour that had visits from V De Paul, as soon as they left she was selling the turkey and ham because she had already ordered them even clothes she received she sold. I know many are genuine but some are just chancers

Comment

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Working...
                              X