X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you guys are getting our winters now ....

Comment

• Cold and wet here as usual

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
        Cold and wet here as usual
        Just cold here
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Morning all.....chilly but the sun is shining

Comment

• Howdy doody folks. Hardy morning cold but sunny and dry, great weather for walking. Was out early today, just back, coffee coming up, might head to the barbers for a trim later. Enjoy your day all and dont do anything I wouldn't.

Comment

• Morning all very cold out but sunny though. TGIF.
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                Morning all very cold out but sunny though. TGIF.
                Lovely and mild out there suzie....what are you on about

Comment

• morning all.....another night spent rambling around the house..this insomnia sucks apples....any ideas how to get a decent nights sleep? i slept from 11 to midnight..up till 5am then fell on the couch in the living room slept till 6am....i cant see for exhaustion..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    morning all.....another night spent rambling around the house..this insomnia sucks apples....any ideas how to get a decent nights sleep? i slept from 11 to midnight..up till 5am then fell on the couch in the living room slept till 6am....i cant see for exhaustion..
                    Have you tried reading in bed Helen....I find that after about 2 pages i'm dozing off......(make sure your not reading 50 shades of grey....or willie will get no sleep)

Comment

morning all.....another night spent rambling around the house..this insomnia sucks apples....any ideas how to get a decent nights sleep? i slept from 11 to midnight..up till 5am then fell on the couch in the living room slept till 6am....i cant see for exhaustion..
                      Helen there was a programme on RTE recently about sleep deprivation.

I will look to see i I can get it later. Somebody just called. Above is an interview with Pixie. You might like to watch it.

Comment

• just had a quick look Vic...i'll watch it all when i get home...Ive tried everything dinny....but this latest flare up of lupus seems to have given me restless leg syndrome too...so an hr or maybe two if im lucky are all i seem to get...i do read....fall asleep maybe..then 2 hrs later im up lol...the in and out of bed is waking willie so generally past 3am i'll just lay on the couch..50 shades of grey me eyeballs lol...were all exhausted here hehe

Comment

just had a quick look Vic...i'll watch it all when i get home...Ive tried everything dinny....but this latest flare up of lupus seems to have given me restless leg syndrome too...so an hr or maybe two if im lucky are all i seem to get...i do read....fall asleep maybe..then 2 hrs later im up lol...the in and out of bed is waking willie so generally past 3am i'll just lay on the couch..50 shades of grey me eyeballs lol...were all exhausted here hehe
                          Helen I went searching for you, the name of the programme was "the science of sleep". I could not get the URL for it. But if you look for Dr Pixie McKenna on Google, she is well known for her study of sleep and sleep deprivation, maybe you could find something that would help. Best of luck with it.

Comment

• i;ll have a look right now Vic..thanks..i went to bed an hour ago..and dont ya know im back up again..ffs..

Comment

• Morning all......Sunny morning but a bit chilly

Comment

• Morning all deffo bracing weather & sunny too. Am in Erins isle at the minute as daughter's have GAA training.
                                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X