X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all, grey and a bit miserable here too

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      Lol.....I'm an idiot......got mixed up with the time and got here an hour early! I couldn't believe it when I checked my phone e and it was 6.15 not 7......I'll be drunk by the time the others come!
      Lol happens to us all. I remember mixing up 18:00 hours with 8pm as thought roisin was at a party til 8pm a few years ago. The party was over at 6pm and she was dropped home as a result.
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
        Good morning all its a nice morning in Tallaght back to the painting exciting day ahead I dont think so
        Good morning all not too bad out.
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Good morning all, a lovely sunny day here in West London. Have a great day, no matter what you intend to do.

Comment

• Afternoon all. Just spent a stressful hour trying to check in a get my mobile boarding pass. Got therein the end. Bloody Ryanair!! Off to look for Vegan chocolates in some place in Pearse Street. Was going to go to the EPIC exhibition as someone gave me a voucher but it's getting late and I can't be arsed.

Comment

• So bit of a frustrating day! After finally managing the check- in, I walked all the way down Pearse Street only to find the vegan kitchen place wasn't open - said it was on google. Was then going to go to a cafe called The pig and Heifer which seemed apt but there were no loos. So walked down to Grafton St, got a few chocs in Butlers, now back at Davy Byrnes again.

Comment

So bit of a frustrating day! After finally managing the check- in, I walked all the way down Pearse Street only to find the vegan kitchen place wasn't open - said it was on google. Was then going to go to a cafe called The pig and Heifer which seemed apt but there were no loos. So walked down to Grafton St, got a few chocs in Butlers, now back at Davy Byrnes again.
                You can get vegan chocolates in Holland & Barretts....store in Stephens Green Shopping Centre....close to Davy Byrnes......also one in Ilac Centre on Henry St ...just up from you B & B.......AND IN MOST SUPERMARKETS
                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                  You can get vegan chocolates in Holland & Barretts....store in Stephens Green Shopping Centre....close to Davy Byrnes......also one in Ilac Centre on Henry St ...just up from you B & B.......AND IN MOST SUPERMARKETS
                  I know but I thought they might be a bit too wholefoody from there and also wanted more often a gift type of thing than what what Holland and Barrett etc do. At home ⁸I usually get vegan chocolates from MooFree which is really nice.

Comment

• M & S.....in Henry St....do vegan chocs also

Comment

M & S.....in Henry St....do vegan chocs also
                      Really? .might have a look tomorrow. Back in room feeling knackered.

Comment

Really? .might have a look tomorrow. Back in room feeling knackered.
                        Bet you can't wait to get home again....it's a long holiday in a City...and by yourself

Comment

Bet you can't wait to get home again....it's a long holiday in a City...and by yourself
                          I am looking forward to getting home, yes, though I've enjoyed the 2 weeks on the whole if was a bit too long.

Comment

I am looking forward to getting home, yes, though I've enjoyed the 2 weeks on the whole if was a bit too long.
                            when do you fly home?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigby View Post
                              when do you fly home?
                              Wednesday, 9.30am, so will be leaving here around 7

Comment

Wednesday, 9.30am, so will be leaving here around 7
                                My daughter is flying to Madrid on Thursday morning , flight is at 6.15am and she was told to be at the airport at 2.45am to queue at bag check in

Comment

Working...
                                X