This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ballinamoe View Post
    Ye watch too much soaps. Ye get one little contraction and ye have to run to the hospital. Ye could be in the middle of doing dinner, feel a little cramp and ye have to go NOW. Well sorry! Can I have me dinner please. Drama queens. And its Coronation Streets fault. (just to get it back on thread)
    Oh yeah right !!!!!!!!!!!!(weirdo)
    It's nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
      Oh yeah right !!!!!!!!!!!!(weirdo)

are there midwives now in the midlands.......male ones..
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        I have no idea, if there are I think Ballinamoe is going for a job interview and is practising on us.........

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
          I have had over 100 successful deliverys. Granted they were cows but that just means they dont have to lie down to give birth. Wimmen make such a meal of it.

Comment

I have had over 100 successful deliverys. Granted they were cows but that just means they dont have to lie down to give birth. Wimmen make such a meal of it.
            Ah jayziz your worst than Tiger. He says, whats the big deal, wimmin having babies in paddy fields and continuing working.. what that has to do with Coronation St baffles me.......

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie View Post
              Ah jayziz your worst than Tiger. He says, whats the big deal, wimmin having babies in paddy fields and continuing working.. what that has to do with Coronation St baffles me.......
              cos ye are watching too many soaps. Ye are goin soft.

Comment

cos ye are watching too many soaps. Ye are goin soft.
                surely my ancestors cannot be from offaly..........
                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Ye do understand none of that stuff is real???
                  Are you kidding of course it's real sure isn't it on the telly we can see it with our own eyes. Now the easter bunny and santy and the tooth fairy they're a different matter

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                    Are you kidding of course it's real sure isn't it on the telly we can see it with our own eyes. Now the easter bunny and santy and the tooth fairy they're a different matter
                    At last a man that understands......Thanks JG..

Ah now don't dish the Tooth Fairy , Santa and The Easter Bunny , of course they are real. Especially Santa......

Comment

Or pregnant.
                      a donkey.....with delusions of grandeur.

getting back to corrie....poor Julie.....could see that coming a mile off, what with Brian's vasectomy.......

Comment

But great to see Duckworth getting his comeuppance. Hope he's gone for good. His character was very wooden... bad acting.
                        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                          But great to see Duckworth getting his comeuppance. Hope he's gone for good. His character was very wooden... bad acting.
                          'fraid not Rashers- big story line with him in it all next week.....

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                            'fraid not Rashers- big story line with him in it all next week.....
                            Oh gawddd! I'll have to take a holiday.

Oh wait! Maybe the storline will be about his murder.... slowly... painfully... ahh I feel better now.
                            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                              a donkey.....with delusions of grandeur.

getting back to corrie....poor Julie.....could see that coming a mile off, what with Brian's vasectomy.......
                              theres a joke ìn there somewhere. I just cant put my finger on it. Lol

Comment

terry Duckworth is such a bad actor I'll be glad when he is gone. His son is a pure dope, Sally is a feck as is Kevin, I dont like the landlady or her partner who is inconsequential as is her daughter, Dreary and ken are non exist - it goes on and on

Trouble with the soaps is there are too many characters and not enough stories for any of them and it is silly trying to appeal to the younger generation - they have a life and wont watch soaps until they are a certain age

Comment

Working...
                                X