Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great match, They were so lucky to win, Neck and neck all the way through. I could not help but feel sorry for Kerry They looked so dejected

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
      Great match, They were so lucky to win, Neck and neck all the way through. I could not help but feel sorry for Kerry They looked so dejected

It was a terrific match. Neck in neck yes, but a win is a win. We would have looked dejected, if we had lost. COYBIB.

Comment

• Come on Dublin ladies footballers

Comment

• A great win for the Dublin woman today they were brilliant

Comment

• Well done Dublin ladies

Comment

• Yes a great win but I always feel sad for the losers, they take it so hard Glad to see my Niece with the cup she just loves her GAA

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                Yes a great win but I always feel sad for the losers, they take it so hard Glad to see my Niece with the cup she just loves her GAA
                Great win Joan....Got a photo from my daughter the day after the final...with the cup and Carla beside her with a big smile on her face ....and the other players in the background
                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                  Great win Joan....Got a photo from my daughter the day after the final...with the cup and Carla beside her with a big smile on her face ....and the other players in the background
                  e,

Welcome back dinny. It's a pity BBC NI did not show the ladies game, they showed them men's games.

What's better than beating a Kerry team once, it's beating them twice. UP the DUBS
                  Last edited by Guest; 20-08-2023, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X