No announcement yet.

The almighty shusssssssssssh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few weeks ago I actually apologised for the "Little Englanders" comment and said I had been wrong to use it. It did not make a shred of difference to you, you still kept banging on about it. So I figured I might as well be hanged for a sheep as a goat.

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      So you think that you should always get free handouts because you as a country are so beneficial to the EU economy......You are a scrounging lot who wont admit that fact......Most of you even deny you ever got anything.....I take it you are not going to post the facts I asked for.....now somehow I am not surprised.....
      Cambridge"s own Alf Garnett .....Mr Half Empty
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        A few weeks ago I actually apologised for the "Little Englanders" comment and said I had been wrong to use it. It did not make a shred of difference to you, you still kept banging on about it. So I figured I might as well be hanged for a sheep as a goat.
        lol...No use apologising to me as I did not vote...and more to the point....I am a citizen of the Republic of Ireland.....Never will be anything else....

Can you not get a better posse than Jonah the Glass Merchant...England's only pure Brussel sprout.....
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
          Cambridge"s own Alf Garnett .....Mr Half Empty
          The Facts man and I'm proud to always stick to the truth.....

Now go hide in your Council House car-port.......You are not at Sea now.....

Comment

The Facts man and I'm proud to always stick to the truth.....

Now go hide in your Council House car-port.......You are not at Sea now.....
            Oh awrigh Alf....if yu say so.....

Comment

lol...No use apologising to me as I did not vote...and more to the point....I am a citizen of the Republic of Ireland.....Never will be anything else....

Can you not get a better posse than Jonah the Glass Merchant...England's only pure Brussel sprout.....
              Britain cannot have its cake and eat it – again the opposite of what Johnson and the Brexiters promised. We are discovering we need the EU more than it needs us. As a result, Theresa May is bending over backwards to do a deal, while Brussels hasn’t budged. What’s more, we are going to end up following rules without a say – a big change from our current position as one of the EU’s most influential countries. Take back control is fast becoming a joke.

Comment

Britain cannot have its cake and eat it – again the opposite of what Johnson and the Brexiters promised. We are discovering we need the EU more than it needs us. As a result, Theresa May is bending over backwards to do a deal, while Brussels hasn’t budged. What’s more, we are going to end up following rules without a say – a big change from our current position as one of the EU’s most influential countries. Take back control is fast becoming a joke.
                The NHS is suffering a terrible crisis made worse by EU nurses and doctors leaving the country in droves. Meanwhile, the government is preparing to pay Brussels a £39 billion divorce bill – a far cry from the £350 million a week Boris Johnson promised would come winging its way to the NHS if we only voted to quit.

Comment

The NHS is suffering a terrible crisis made worse by EU nurses and doctors leaving the country in droves. Meanwhile, the government is preparing to pay Brussels a £39 billion divorce bill – a far cry from the £350 million a week Boris Johnson promised would come winging its way to the NHS if we only voted to quit.
                  Whatever your Government decides to do I will accept as I believe in Democracy.....

I cannot remember Boris having the power to promise anything.....You voted the gobshoite into Government.....You proudly stated that on this very Forum......

Where people work is their choice.....

Comment

Whatever your Government decides to do I will accept as I believe in Democracy.....

I cannot remember Boris having the power to promise anything.....You voted the gobshoite into Government.....You proudly stated that on this very Forum......

Where people work is their choice.....
                    *Britain cannot have its cake and eat it – again the opposite of what Johnson and the Brexiters promised. We are discovering we need the EU more than it needs us. As a result, Theresa May is bending over backwards to do a deal, while Brussels hasn’t budged. What’s more, we are going to end up following rules without a say – a big change from our current position as one of the EU’s most influential countries. Take back control is fast becoming a joke.

And the Mighty Gobshite thinks its a great idea te get out....

Comment

And the Mighty Gobshite still bangs on about the benefits of getting out......
                      The elephant in the feckin room has feck all on him.....

Comment

*Britain cannot have its cake and eat it – again the opposite of what Johnson and the Brexiters promised. We are discovering we need the EU more than it needs us. As a result, Theresa May is bending over backwards to do a deal, while Brussels hasn’t budged. What’s more, we are going to end up following rules without a say – a big change from our current position as one of the EU’s most influential countries. Take back control is fast becoming a joke.

And the Mighty Gobshite thinks its a great idea te get out....
                        I did not vote....Seventeen million voted to get out.....I await more insults from yourself regarding their choice.....

You can rattle on..You cannot foretell the future.....

Have your hourly rant as it is very entertaining.......Especially the bit about the Moselle Valley farmers making the UK rich.....Have you decided yet when that is going to happen ?
                        Remember.....In real-terms wages have been going down since 2003.....

Comment

Yes, lack of the ''almighty'' truth......

Now tell us about how pleased you are that the UK is giving billions and billions away....

You must be very excited that none is going to the NHS etc as you want it all to go to your beloved EU.....

Have you noticed the posts where I was accused of being a Paedophile have not appeared .......

The very Posts that a respected forum member asked to be removed at the time.....
                          It appears the Accuser must be protected at all costs.....

Now when are the Moselle valley wallahs going to make the UK rich, you stated on here that they would if we give them billions.......Well we have gave them billions, how long do we have to wait for them to give us something back...?
                          Non stop trolling, insults and abuse since Friday... and the pedo humbug resurrected for good measure. You were warned four months ago.

See you in May.
                          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

I did not vote....Seventeen million voted to get out.....I await more insults from yourself regarding their choice.....

You can rattle on..You cannot foretell the future.....

Have your hourly rant as it is very entertaining.......Especially the bit about the Moselle Valley farmers making the UK rich.....Have you decided yet when that is going to happen ?
                            Remember.....In real-terms wages have been going down since 2003.....
                            OH NOW WE GET THE COP OUT....."OI DIDNT VOTE SIR...HONEST OI DIDNT" WHINGIN WHINING OUL GRANNY......YOU AGREED WITH THE OUT VOTERS AN THATS AS GOOD AS VOTING OUT......

Your two faced and sit on the fence before you can make a balanced decision......The place is in turmoil over the stupidity of idiots who misused the little new found power the had to spank the status quo......and what a fookin mess its put this place in.....costing billions n billions just to talk about getting out.....and you go on and on and on about handouts......feckin eejit just like the 1.2 million first time voter idiots who swung it to leave.....and you gloat....DH.

Comment

Jayziz its gone awful dark an quiet in here......is it the Almighty SHushhhhh has finally arrived.

Comment

Working...
                              X