The Don .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    LOL funniest thing I have heard for years....

A one-off referendum...You have certainly given me great enjoyment over the years, but that probably tops the lot..
    Aw shucks Quinner, it brings a tear to my eye how you still read my posts after all these years. Can't say I follow your posts too much these days, contrary posting has a limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      They may kiss that good luck me thinks .
      Probably and not worth the legal costs to chase him or his estate for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
        Aw shucks Quinner, it brings a tear to my eye how you still read my posts after all these years. Can't say I follow your posts too much these days, contrary posting has a limited.
        Surely you don't want me to miss all the fun, your posts are hilarious from this end..
        I post on here today, if I am somewhere else tomorrow. Life goes on. Now get talking to the other members of your gang of miscreants....LOL
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

LMBO .

The Trump campaign also fired off emails offering a " free T-shirt " for a $47 donation .
          Last edited by Twobob; 28-08-2023, 11:35 AM.

Comment

LMBO .

The Trump campaign also fired off emails offering a " free T-shirt " for a $47 donation .
            The USA spent trillions keeping western Europe safe from the Russians (though very few of the people there appreciate that) Whether Trump gets in or not, he has started the ball rolling for ''America first'' and that it what they should have been doing and will do in the future..

Comment

LMBO .

His website was flogging T shirts for 35 Dollars last week, so his free t shirt offer is making him an extra 12.

Comment

The USA spent trillions keeping western Europe safe from the Russians (though very few of the people there appreciate that) Whether Trump gets in or not, he has started the ball rolling for ''America first'' and that it what they should have been doing and will do in the future..
                How's his free T-shirt [which is'nt free] going to help them ...... it may keep him free ..... of debt .

Comment

How's his free T-shirt [which is'nt free] going to help them ...... it may keep him free ..... of debt .
                  LOL..I don't come on to Forums to discuss tee-shirts free or otherwise...Like I have always said about politics..People vote, I just sit here and laugh and get on with my life.
                  The only people I support are the Salvation Army and the occasional animal charity...

Comment

LOL..I don't come on to Forums to discuss tee-shirts free or otherwise...Like I have always said about politics..People vote, I just sit here and laugh and get on with my life.
                    The only people I support are the Salvation Army and the occasional animal charity...
                    Yeah ... but what is it about him that you'd like to see back behind the driving wheel .

Comment

Yeah ... but what is it about him that you'd like to see back behind the driving wheel .
                      lol I have no interest in who the President is, of any country for that matter..Don't even care who is PM here...

Me caring wont make a hapert of difference anywhere..As you know I don't vote and never will.
                      I have earned a decent living all my life and the Political colour I would like will never exist...

But, it is entertainment for an old pensioner....

Comment

Working...
                      X