With R.T.E ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With R.T.E ....

Predicting a loss of 21 million euro on non payment of T.V license .... what's to be done to the 131,250 non payers .... ? .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Predicting a loss of 21 million euro on non payment of T.V license .... what's to be done to the 131,250 non payers .... ? .
    Nothing........for the moment.

Funding model and management needs to change before they should start chasing people for cash.

Comment

I think RTE needs to be reorganised from the top down, you will always find some people who try to avoid paying their debts, but that amount of a deficit suggests that too much has been let go for too long.

Comment

Gets more farcical with each passing day .

Comment

Gets more farcical with each passing day .
          My hope is for the BBC to be closed down,,,In my world paying for such an organisation is an insult to every household....
          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post

My hope is for the BBC to be closed down,,,In my world paying for such an organisation is an insult to every household....
            From the bits I've seen and heard regards R.T.E maybe they should just concentrate on speaking plain English ..... highly educated [apparently] so should be no problem .

Comment

From the bits I've seen and heard regards R.T.E maybe they should just concentrate on speaking plain English ..... highly educated [apparently] so should be no problem .
              There is a place for the highly educated in all Countries..The ordinary people should not have to pay for them, with a threat of being punished if they don't. Unless of course they are doing work that those people themselves want done...

Comment

The Chair Woman stands down because of a remark by the Minister , akin to picking your ball up and walking off [?] , not stand your ground and defend your corner ...............orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , dose it suit not to be called back to answer questions with P.A.C me wonders . .

Comment

I predict an amnesty for those who hold out and then a new broadband tax.

Comment

Originally posted by DP Kilfo View Post

I predict an amnesty for those who hold out and then a new broadband tax.
                    If the police knock on your door to interview you just say you are sick and they will leave you alone

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post

If the police knock on your door to interview you just say you are sick and they will leave you alone
                      Funny slip of the tongue by Richard Boyd Barrett confusing Golden Handshake and Golden Showers.

Comment

Originally posted by DP Kilfo View Post

Funny slip of the tongue by Richard Boyd Barrett confusing Golden Handshake and Golden Showers.
                        Well he should be well pissed-off..

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post

Well he should be well pissed-off..
                          Or on .

Comment

Or on .
                            LOL..that is binary...

Comment

Working...
                            X