Enjoyed this clip last Saturday ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoyed this clip last Saturday ...

[URL="https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/clips/22396926/"]Sip & Serenade | CountryWide - RT

I can't open this one Twobob

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
      I can't open this one Twobob
      Evening Vico , yep noticed that previously also .......... don't know what's up with it .

Comment

Musicians Sadhbh O’Sullivan and Sharon Murphy met in 2015 when they began working together a dementia-friendly choir based in Naas, Co. Kildare. Since then they have collaborated with organisations like the Irish Hospice Foundation and the HSE. Brenda Donohue went to see them at work in Celbridge at one of their their Sip & Serenade sessions.

Comment

Thanks mister .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Thanks mister .
            Any time Missus.
            If you’re posting a link , click on the icon that looks like the link on a chain in your reply box, then copy and paste the url into the box that comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post

Any time Missus.
              If you’re posting a link , click on the icon that looks like the link on a chain in your reply box, then copy and paste the url into the box that comes up.
              Every day's a school day , lol ..... thanks Bo .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Every day's a school day , lol ..... thanks Bo .
                No problem Twobob, I’m not sure if I explained it properly, try a test.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post

No problem Twobob, I’m not sure if I explained it properly, try a test.

No particular reason for that one , just the tester , spot on .

Comment

Working...
                  X