T.V Licence ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.V Licence ....

Payments down [ only ] 15% on same time period as last year ........ thought it would have been more .

I wonder did people get worried and pay up?

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
      I wonder did people get worried and pay up?
      Haven't had a reminder in quite awhile .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Haven't had a reminder in quite awhile .
        me neither

Comment

I'm old enough to have a free one

Comment

Me too

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/money/other/yet-another-400k-golden-handshake-at-rt%C3%A9/ar-BB1ocGbz?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=73368e67ca0342 9ca679524683f5b5d8&ei=36
              Feeling guilty now that I didn't cough up last year , will get over to the Post Office and do so shortly ........ looks like they need it .
              Last edited by Twobob; 14-06-2024, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                https://www.msn.com/en-ie/money/other/yet-another-400k-golden-handshake-at-rt%C3%A9/ar-BB1ocGbz?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=73368e67ca0342 9ca679524683f5b5d8&ei=36
                Feeling guilty now that I didn't cough up last year , will get over to the Post Office and do so shortly ........ looks like they need it .
                Can you send me your address I want to give it to the Garda, they shouldn’t allow criminals on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post

Can you send me your address I want to give it to the Garda, they shouldn’t allow criminals on this forum
                  Wonder who'd it be , sneaky suspicion only .

Comment

Once looking back to when I was a child I had a memory of bringing the TV out the back yard to hide it from TV inspector ..now I realise that could not have been possible how would I have carried such a big t v ..the mind plays tricks sometimes you might have heard a story and years later when retelling it was yourself in the story , Has this ever happened to anyone else..

Comment

Originally posted by DP Kilfo View Post
                      Once looking back to when I was a child I had a memory of bringing the TV out the back yard to hide it from TV inspector ..now I realise that could not have been possible how would I have carried such a big t v ..the mind plays tricks sometimes you might have heard a story and years later when retelling it was yourself in the story , Has this ever happened to anyone else..
                      Yep , you'd be doing well to carry one of them ..... big feckers .

Comment

I remember my mother had a black and white license but she had a coloured TV, the tv was given a lot of trouble and she reported it to the tv company. A few days later a guy called to the door and said he was here about the TV, my mother brought him in showing him how it was behaving he said I see you have a coloured TV , he was from the license department and not the repair man

Comment

I learned a trick off someone years ago , he was living with his then partner and he would get a tv licence under his name, let the year lapse and An Post would chase him for about 6 months, he wouldn’t pay , then his partner would get one in her name and she would repeat the process.Once someone got a licence , they would stop chasing the previous holder so no arrears. A free TV license every other year.

Comment

Working...
                          X