Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing in Tenerife

Strange story especially with the UK media ignoring this

The teens were slapped with community service after attacking Tom Hilton, who was 17 at the time, with a machete, an axe and a golf club.

It is a bit of a strange story ,last seen going back to a air B and B , the last person / people to have seen him need to be interrogated,( strong word I know but remember Maddie MC Cann )

Comment

Very strange indeed, lots of scare mongering going on on social media about this
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Some people are saying that he is not missing but in hiding and that it is a scam to get money. Apparently the go fund me page is filling up

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
          Some people are saying that he is not missing but in hiding and that it is a scam to get money. Apparently the go fund me page is filling up
          It is a very strange story but I am sure in time there will be answers..the article about a Rolex watch going missing tells nothing about anything

Comment

Originally posted by DP Kilfo View Post

It is a very strange story but I am sure in time there will be answers..the article about a Rolex watch going missing tells nothing about anything
            Reminds me of the Les Dawson [?] one .......... a man who swallowed a watch and choked to death , police should no problem in determining his time of death .

Comment

go fund me is very careful when giving out money, I read the family was asking for money for the cost of staying there during the search I found it strange that he asked a local for the time of the bus and then walked in the opposite direction

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                go fund me is very careful when giving out money, I read the family was asking for money for the cost of staying there during the search I found it strange that he asked a local for the time of the bus and then walked in the opposite direction
                I found it strange that the local he asked for the time of the bus off.....actually drove past him in their car a while later and didn't offer him a lift , knowing he was lost and had probably missed the bus..

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post

I found it strange that the local he asked for the time of the bus off.....actually drove past him in their car a while later and didn't offer him a lift , knowing he was lost and had probably missed the bus..
                  but if the bus was over a few hours later she could maybe think he decided to go for a walk? I am not sure what age she was but maybe she was not inclined to take him into her car, I do not think all locals are very fond of the tourists, I know for a fact that I avoided certain tourists when I holidayed in Spain with my sons, they were loud and rude and a lot of the time nasty drunks

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post

but if the bus was over a few hours later she could maybe think he decided to go for a walk? I am not sure what age she was but maybe she was not inclined to take him into her car, I do not think all locals are very fond of the tourists, I know for a fact that I avoided certain tourists when I holidayed in Spain with my sons, they were loud and rude and a lot of the time nasty drunks
                    She said the bus was due in 10 mins when he asked her....so it was obvious he either missed the bus or the bus didn't arrive but I understand she may have been nervous about picking up a stranger.

Comment

Working...
                    X