The 3 men .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3 men .......

Who were pursued during the week through the Phoenix Park ........... not cross any of their minds to contact the Garda at some point .

Heard some young lady on the radio during the week on a chat show , she says she takes offence [?] when she receives a message that finishes off with a ' full stop ' .............. in all honesty , what's coming up behind us .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Who were pursued during the week through the Phoenix Park ........... not cross any of their minds to contact the Garda at some point .

Heard some young lady on the radio during the week on a chat show , she says she takes offence [?] when she receives a message that finishes off with a ' full stop ' .............. in all honesty , what's coming up behind us .
    what area of the park was it? anywhere near my area you would be dead before the gardai got there, there are no gardai on duty to respond after 9pm as far as I am aware, they were never great at answering the phone, so they would have to come from Finglas Blanchardstown or perhaps Mountjoy

Comment

I didn't hear that story, who was pursued and why

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
        I didn't hear that story, who was pursued and why
        A man has been arrested and charged over an incident in which three gay men were reportedly ‘hunted’ by a gang with knives in Dublin’s Phoenix Park.

Comment

Fine Gael Senator says far too many attacks on people because of sexuality by those who ‘do not accept’ equality

Comment

Three gay men were "hunted" in Phoenix Park earlier this week by a group of men with knives, the Seanad has been told.

Comment

I think Thugs are Thugs,hope knife crimes are not let get out of hand in this country..

Comment

I think it might be out of hand already DP

Comment

Working...
                X