Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Has he not claimed that already .
    Joe after stirring up a hornets nest with his latest speech .
    Joe called it as it is, many people are afraid to speak out against MAGA across small town America cause they don't want to be fire bombed.

There is a difference between saying you will run and officially declaring and its finance. At present Trump is milking the GOP of millions for his legal bills and various unexplained expenses but the moment he officially declares they can't give him a cent until he wins the Republican nomination. Trump knows how to run a scam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
      ..... Let his supporters try storming FBI offices while armed. America IQ will improve overnight.
      Lol !!
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Subpoena issued for him to attend investigation into Capitol Hill ..... good entertainment, if it should come to pass .

Comment

Subpoena issued for him to attend investigation into Capitol Hill ..... good entertainment, if it should come to pass .
          It won't if the Republicans win Congress. If the Dems do manage to hold on, the two Republican members will be gone so he can declare a Dem show trial. It's probably a way to suck more money out of his legal piggy bank(the Republican party) so they finally ditch him.

Comment

• To face indictment in Manhattan ..... are they nuts ? .

Comment

To face indictment in Manhattan ..... are they nuts ? .
              Thats a cracker Twobob😂

Comment

• Originally posted by john doran View Post
                Thats a cracker Twobob😂
                Just sprung to mind John ... lol .

Comment

• A badge of honor for him today .... in his eyes anyway . See an elderly lady on the news last night says ... " I'd take a bullet for him , he'd take one for me " , sort of reinforces why I'd never set foot on soil over there again .

Comment

• God love that poor woman if she genuinely believes that Trump would take a bullet for anybody. Trump is only interest in Trump

Comment

• Category E charges, 4 years at most in prison. Its the other courtcases that might do for him.

Comment

A badge of honor for him today .... in his eyes anyway . See an elderly lady on the news last night says ... " I'd take a bullet for him , he'd take one for me " , sort of reinforces why I'd never set foot on soil over there again .
                        When I saw that lady on TV, my thoughts were, how delusional are you, lady. He would most likely, get one of his underdogs take the bullet.

Listening to the Joe Duffy radio show today, there are IMHO, far too many Irish Trumpateers living in the States.

Comment

• Originally posted by bettyl View Post
                          When I saw that lady on TV, my thoughts were, how delusional are you, lady. He would most likely, get one of his underdogs take the bullet.

Listening to the Joe Duffy radio show today, there are IMHO, far too many Irish Trumpateers living in the States.
                          Judge put him back in his box in regards comments he was coming out with .

Comment

• That man will never stay in his box, he is too arrogant for words. I didn't see it on TV. Did the wife go with him or did she leave him all on his lonesome to face the judge

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                              That man will never stay in his box, he is too arrogant for words. I didn't see it on TV. Did the wife go with him or did she leave him all on his lonesome to face the judge
                              Nah , she stead at home to walk the pooch and do her nails , hair , top up on the tan ..... any excuse me thinks .

Comment

Nah , she stead at home to walk the pooch and do her nails , hair , top up on the tan ..... any excuse me thinks .
                                She failed to show up for his tantrum speech later.

Comment

Working...
                                X