Trump, the last days in office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post

The Go Fund me was set up by a get rich quick conman, birds of a feather flock together. In 24hrs he raised 84k which was a few hundred dollars below Trump daily interest on his fine.......

Go Fund Me probably won't pay out, I read it breaks the site rules so they will refund all donations.
    Still running [apparently] 670k in the kitty .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Still running [apparently] 670k in the kitty .
      840k now.

A bit of a long read on the husband of the lady who set up the fundraiser.

Mounting legal troubles against the social media phenomenon have not stopped him from continuing to promote questionable business ventures to his millions of followers.

Comment

840k now.

A bit of a long read on the husband of the lady who set up the fundraiser.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/grant...b0e87d65574e9b
        Hard to believe how people in this day and age STILL manage to get sucked in ....... ignorance / greed ?? .
        Seems the day of the ' Snake oil ' sales man still alive and kicking .
        Last edited by Twobob; 21-02-2024, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Hard to believe how people in this day and age STILL manage to get sucked in ....... ignorance / greed ?? .
          Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Isn't that called personal choice.? Every time there is an election here, nobody votes for the people I would like to rule the country.
          (maybe it's because the people I would like to rule the country don't stand for election lol)
          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post

Isn't that called personal choice.? Every time there is an election here, nobody votes for the people I would like to rule the country.
            (maybe it's because the people I would like to rule the country don't stand for election lol)
            If they choose to be conned then they'll reap what they sow , won't be reaping much me thinks ....... who'd you like to pony up to the ballot box .

Comment

If they choose to be conned then they'll reap what they sow , won't be reaping much me thinks ....... who'd you like to pony up to the ballot box .
              That could be said about most people around the world....American internal Politics have no interest whatsoever to me.....I think the US should not have to be the so called Guardians of the free world and spend all their money on the people at home....So for that reason, for lack of choice I think Trump must be their best choice...
              An American Congressman was asked a few weeks ago about sending money to Ukraine, he simply said that he represented South Dakota..I gave him a salute....

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post

That could be said about most people around the world....American internal Politics have no interest whatsoever to me.....I think the US should not have to be the so called Guardians of the free world and spend all their money on the people at home....So for that reason, for lack of choice I think Trump must be their best choice...
                An American Congressman was asked a few weeks ago about sending money to Ukraine, he simply said that he represented South Dakota..I gave him a salute....
                Good man .

Comment

• Another notch on his belt taking S.Carolina .......... jaysus .

Comment

Another notch on his belt taking S.Carolina .......... jaysus .
                    Democracy at its best,,,,,

Comment

• I had a feeling he would get South Carolina ok. That big heap of ego will be back in the White House yet and we will all be doomed

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                        I had a feeling he would get South Carolina ok. That big heap of ego will be back in the White House yet and we will all be doomed
                        The second coming lol......S,Carolina has different rules to the other states, that made it easy for him...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                          I had a feeling he would get South Carolina ok. That big heap of ego will be back in the White House yet and we will all be doomed
                          Even do Hailey is a former South Carolina governor she was trailing him by 35% in polling. The final gap was 20.4% so not good for Trump. Despite the media whipping up a tight rematch against Biden it looks like it might be a straight KO of Trump. A core of 30-40% of Republicans are choosing his opposition even do Trump still looks a hot favourite for the GOP nomination.

Comment

Even do Hailey is a former South Carolina governor she was trailing him by 35% in polling. The final gap was 20.4% so not good for Trump. Despite the media whipping up a tight rematch against Biden it looks like it might be a straight KO of Trump. A core of 30-40% of Republicans are choosing his opposition even do Trump still looks a hot favourite for the GOP nomination.
                            It does have great entertainment value...It has been said that the most boring President ever, gave the order to drop the BOMB.

Comment

• A report [if true] says the Don once again confuses Obama and Biden . I ask , how the fu&& could he do that ............... it's a black and white situation .

Comment

A report [if true] says the Don once again confuses Obama and Biden . I ask , how the fu&& could he do that ............... it's a black and white situation .
                                Yes but they both look like Presidents of America,,,,Plenty more excitement to come Methinks...Can't wait to hear someone saying ....The War in Ukraine is his fault...

Comment

Working...
                                X