Johnson and the Tory Party - endgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson and the Tory Party - endgame

As Corbyn has a thread dedicated to him (actually 2 if you include The Winter of Discontent) I thought I'd even things up a little. For starters, here's an article about Boris' 2004 novel (if you can call it that, the extracts from it are pure drivel and very badly-written).

17 offensive quotes from Johnson about other nations, might not go down well with trade deals.

Comment

They called Bertie Ahern the Teflon Taoiseach , no matter what rubbish he spouted or mistake he made nothing ever stuck .......Bombastic Boris is the same....
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Phones are not the only thing he has misplaced in his pockets. Bryan Dobson of RTE said he grabbed his Brexit notes when he was asking him questions on Brexit. Is this some kind of kleptomaniac reaction when put under pressure?

Bryan Dobson (@BryanMIreland) Tweeted:
        Your PM has form on this, Joe. He grabbed my notes during a public interview about Brexit in Dublin last January. I suggested he hang on to them as they might come in handy. B https://t.co/maDxhKxfQk https://twitter.com/BryanMIreland/st...859064832?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          As Corbyn has a thread dedicated to him (actually 2 if you include The Winter of Discontent) I thought I'd even things up a little. For starters, here's an article about Boris' 2004 novel (if you can call it that, the extracts from it are pure drivel and very badly-written).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9239346.html
          Ha ha ha ha ha Bit late 48 hrs to Tory Government Dont waste yor time
          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
            They called Bertie Ahern the Teflon Taoiseach , no matter what rubbish he spouted or mistake he made nothing ever stuck .......Bombastic Boris is the same....
            Trouble is nobody in here has a defence for the Dusbyn:-)

Comment

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9239346.html
              Bit like jam eh Either like making it or not:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                Phones are not the only thing he has misplaced in his pockets. Bryan Dobson of RTE said he grabbed his Brexit notes when he was asking him questions on Brexit. Is this some kind of kleptomaniac reaction when put under pressure?
                Oh diddums ...he nicked his notes:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                  17 offensive quotes from Johnson about other nations, might not go down well with trade deals.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/17-of...-quotes-169218
                  If you believe Dusbyn"s a better choice than Boris ...back it up with WHY ?

Comment

No internal checks between NI & GB according to Boris but his officials disagree

And the Beeb reporting this today.

BBC News - UK ports 'preparing to host EU customs checks'
                    Customs staff at UK ports could include EU representatives, the BBC has learned.

Ignorant of his own deal or misleading the public?

Comment

Woh No bad news about Boris and the Cons t'day
                      Beware the threads that never took off thread

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                        Woh No bad news about Boris and the Cons t'day
                        Beware the threads that never took off thread
                        Give us a chance, I only started it yesterday

Comment

Give us a chance, I only started it yesterday
                          Ahh comon, it takes dedication to win elections.... gizza bit more dirt ...but try decry his economic policy or spending or anything but phones and interview note snatching....something with a bit of meat on it gal

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                            Ahh comon, it takes dedication to win elections.... gizza bit more dirt ...but try decry his economic policy or spending or anything but phones and interview note snatching....something with a bit of meat on it gal
                            I'm struggling to find much to say about Boris. He has a very limited and rather childlike vocabulary consisting mainly of the tired mantra "Get Brexit done". I guess that holds a certain appeal for the average Sun reader.
                            As a fan, how would you describe his economic policy?

Comment

I'm struggling to find much to say about Boris. He has a very limited and rather childlike vocabulary consisting mainly of the tired mantra "Get Brexit done". I guess that holds a certain appeal for the average Sun reader.
                              As a fan, how would you describe his economic policy?
                              Childlike is part of his international appeal lol.... I now all the good things about his economic policies....but as his main critic in here ...I want you to tell me all the bad things about his policies... After all you must know why you're NOT voting for him

Comment

Working...
                              X