Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S.N.P......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • S.N.P......

    Was there a sniff of something to come when Nicola stood down .

  • #2
    Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Was there a sniff of something to come when Nicola stood down .
    I thought it funny and very sudden when she departed but if he had his hand in the till it will explain a lot

    Comment


    • #3
      I feel a bit sorry for her

      Comment


      • #4
        Mentioned this morning that Nicola may be answering a few questions herself ..... shortly .

        Comment


        • #5
          Not so good. Did anybody watch the programme on Gerry Hutch last night

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            Mentioned this morning that Nicola may be answering a few questions herself ..... shortly .
            Tragedy for the SNP and the cause of Scottish independence as a whole...
            Everything is self-evident.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
              Not so good. Did anybody watch the programme on Gerry Hutch last night
              What was the name of it and what station was it on

              Comment


              • #8
                I can't remember the name but I think it was on RTE 2. Fr Peter mcVerry took part in it, he lived near the Hutch family and liked Gerry when he was a young lad

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lord Advocate Dorothy Bain KC, who leads the Crown Office in Scotland, did not reply when questioned by Sky News after it emerged her organisation was made aware of a police request to raid Nicola Sturgeon's home two weeks before it was approved.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Arrested , taken in for questioning .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                      Arrested , taken in for questioning .
                      Released, Scottish police seem to be tougher than the Met with politicians.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                        Arrested , taken in for questioning .
                        There was always something fishy about the 'poison Dwarf'.....
                        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                          Released, Scottish police seem to be tougher than the Met with politicians.
                          NT is find the met police first of all. they are rarer than hens teeth. They seem to have forgotten that we are their employers, taking salaries under false pretences.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nothing doing on S.N.P either ......... or is that still ongoing also .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                              Nothing doing on S.N.P either ......... or is that still ongoing also .
                              Ongoing I believe, could be an issue if it suddenly pops up when a GE is announced.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X