Sorry ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry ?

Not too long ago a Russian fighter plane fired on a British intelligence gathering plane flying over International waters in the black sea...

They say the Russians apologised for what they called a serious mistake...

Well it was a very serious mistake indeed if it was that.That plane to all intents and purposes was a NATO plane and if it had been downed just how many Nato fighter jets would have took to the air or did take to the air.
    I don't believe we are getting the whole story for security reasons but it does make one think just how important it is for the Ukraine war to come to some sort of conclusion.
    I believe the the people of western Europe have no desire to go to war over Ukraine (probably 99% of the people don't give a damn about Ukraine) and don't care whether Ukraine wins or not.
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    I believe the the people of western Europe have no desire to go to war over Ukraine
    True... for most people.

....(probably 99% of the people don't give a damn about Ukraine) and don't care whether Ukraine wins or not.
    False.
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
      True... for most people.

False.
      A probable can't be false unless you have evidence of the actual number

Comment

True... for most people.

False.
        You have quoted half a sentence....Naughty!!!!

Comment

'The earth is flat'.

Wrong.

'The earth is probably flat'.

Nah.... still wrong.

Comment

'The earth is flat'.

Wrong.

'The earth is probably flat'.

Nah.... still wrong.
            LOL....Of course there is evidence for that..You probably Googled that yourself.

Comment

To use of the word probably is based on the laws of probability. They are based on past experience where patterns have emerged and under a particular set of circumstances produce a particular end result. Probably is not a statement of fact. it is stating a strong possibility, that is all

Comment

You are probably right....

Who do you think is now sitting worried about who is in charge in Ukraine..

Comment

LOL....Of course there is evidence for that..You probably Googled that yourself.
                  You believe the earth is flat. That figures... have you looked over the edge yet ?

Comment

You believe the earth is flat. That figures... have you looked over the edge yet ?
                    So you believe there is evidence about that the Earth is flat lol. You Probably need serious help. I do hope it available for you locally...

Comment

So you believe there is evidence about that the Earth is flat lol. You Probably need serious help. I do hope it available for you locally...
                      I'm quoting yourself - if you're not capable of stringing a few coherent sentences together then that's your problem.

What's this bullshit about ?

Comment

I'm quoting yourself - if you're not capable of stringing a few coherent sentences together then that's your problem.

What's this bullshit about ?
                        You could get help from somebody to help you understand what's going on. I don't mind.

Comment

Working...
                        X