X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quinner
    replied
    Originally posted by rasher View Post

My great grandfather died at the battle of the little big horn, he was camping in the field next door and he went over and asked them to keep the noise down
    He didn't steal any land of the Cheyanne then, good man....

Leave a comment:

• rasher
    replied
    Originally posted by quinner View Post

That is right but there were 24 Irishmen with General Custer at the battle of the Little Big Horn.
    My great grandfather died at the battle of the little big horn, he was camping in the field next door and he went over and asked them to keep the noise down

Leave a comment:

• quinner
    replied
    Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
    Many Irish men fought at the Alamo too
    I am not of any figures for Irishmen at that battle...Those that died there did not get any land in Texas.

Leave a comment:

• Vico2
    replied
    Many Irish men fought at the Alamo too

Leave a comment:

• quinner
    replied
    Certainly Hamas started that particular conflict and there is no excuse for intentionally killing innocent people but as I said many times before NO MAN HAS A RIGHT TO BE IN ANOTHER MANS COUNTRY WITH A GUN ON HIS SHOULDER. we have lost a lot of people due to another country wanting to rule part of the world.
    That is right but there were 24 Irishmen with General Custer at the battle of the Little Big Horn.

Leave a comment:

• quinner
    replied
    Certainly Hamas started that particular conflict and there is no excuse for intentionally killing innocent people but as I said many times before NO MAN HAS A RIGHT TO BE IN ANOTHER MANS COUNTRY WITH A GUN ON HIS SHOULDER. we have lost a lot of people due to another country wanting to rule part of the world.
    That is right but there were 24 Irishmen with General Custer at the battle of the Big Horn.

Leave a comment:

• Vico2
    replied
    Well summed up Rasher

Leave a comment:

• rasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
    3 hostages gunned down by the Israeli Defence Forces despite white flag, one looking very European and them speaking Hebrew. It isn't a policing operation but revenge by genocide.
    And then we will go flag waiving when an American President visits our country, Biden who is supplying them with arms and is afraid to say anything against them because he will lose votes. Also playing the Irish card to gain votes. How could anyone with a bit of decency watch them pictures on the news and condone what the Israelis are doing, I would also say what Hamas done in Israel was very wrong. Going back to what Pierce said at the grave of O Donaven Rossa Ireland unfree will never be at peace, the same can be said now about Gaza . He also said the fools have left us our Finian dead, them children are going to join Hamas and any other organisations to fight against their occupiers

Leave a comment:

• Napper Tandy
    replied
    3 hostages gunned down by the Israeli Defence Forces despite white flag, one looking very European and them speaking Hebrew. It isn't a policing operation but revenge by genocide.

Leave a comment:

• Vico2
    replied
    I didn't watch, I couldn't - humans consider themselves to be superior to animals

Leave a comment:

• dinny
    replied
    Some horrendous footage on Channel 4 News last night of the absolutely demonic atrocities by Hamas on Israelis on Dec 7th....especially on Women...( their breasts cut off and hand grenades inserted into their vigina's) ...

Leave a comment:

• Twobob
    replied
    Another potential ' kick-off ' ........ heard this one mentioned on B.B.C radio last night , seems there's been a discovery of X amount of billions of barrels of oil in the disputed area .
    Origins of the border dispute with Venezuela[edit]

Main article: Guyana-Venezuela border Map of Gran Colombia (1819) including the Essequibo border.
    When Britain gained formal control over what is now Guyana in 1814,[6][7] it also became involved in one of Latin America's most persistent border disputes. At the London Convention of 1814, the Dutch surrendered the United Colony of Demerara and Essequibo and Berbice to the British, a colony which had the Essequibo river as its west border with the Spanish colony of Venezuela. Although Spain still claimed the region, the Spanish did not contest the treaty because they were preoccupied with their own colonies' struggles for independence. In 1835 the British government asked German explorer Robert Hermann Schomburgk to map British Guiana and mark its boundaries. As ordered by the British authorities, Schomburgk began British Guiana's western boundary with Venezuela at the mouth of the Orinoco River, although all the Venezuelan maps showed the Essequibo river as the east border of the country. A map of the British colony was published in 1840. Venezuela protested, claiming the entire area west of the Essequibo River. Negotiations between Britain and Venezuela over the boundary began, but the two nations could reach no compromise. In 1850 both agreed not to occupy the disputed zone.[24]

Leave a comment:

• Vico2
    replied
    That is true Rasher, even the idea of an empire is totally unethical

Leave a comment:

• rasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post

Hamas did too. Nothing in the middle East is black and white. Like why are the Egyptian government blocking international journalists from entering Gaza?

Leave a comment:

• Napper Tandy
    replied
    It’s only a way to comparing the Israeli prime minister to Hitler, both slaughtering innocent people
    Hamas did too. Nothing in the middle East is black and white. Like why are the Egyptian government blocking international journalists from entering Gaza?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X