Ukelele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukelele

Thinking I might get one. I need something to accompany my singing and the guitar never really worked for me. They are nice and compact and apparently easy to learn. One of the Lucan Morags is in a sort of ukelele club so might get a few pointers when I'm over. Watch this space!

Originally posted by katiemorag View Post
    thinking i might get one. I need something to accompany my singing and the guitar never really worked for me. They are nice and compact and apparently easy to learn. One of the lucan morags is in a sort of ukelele club so might get a few pointers when i'm over. Watch this space!
    buy a decent one , if its cheap it goes out of tune every time its strummed.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
      buy a decent one , if its cheap it goes out of tune every time its strummed.
      Crikey! Will do, thanks for the tip. Do you have one?

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        Thinking I might get one. I need something to accompany my singing and the guitar never really worked for me. They are nice and compact and apparently easy to learn. One of the Lucan Morags is in a sort of ukelele club so might get a few pointers when I'm over. Watch this space!
        If it goes south you can always go cleaning windows .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
          If it goes south you can always go cleaning windows .
          Or ride the Wall of Death while leaning on a lampost

Comment

Your a real Northerner now that's for sure.....change your name to "Katie Formby" on the forum
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
              Your a real Northerner now that's for sure.....change your name to "Katie Formby" on the forum
              Ha ha!

Comment

crikey! Will do, thanks for the tip. Do you have one?
                yes i do , also you can get an app on your phone to keep it in tune , the basic chords are very easy, so just stick at it is the best advice.

Comment

yes i do , also you can get an app on your phone to keep it in tune , the basic chords are very easy, so just stick at it is the best advice.
                  What make is yours and would you recommend it?

Comment

what make is yours and would you recommend it?
                    its called an anuenue , mahogany body. I just looked them up , they are gone very expensive.
                    Last edited by bojangles; 12-05-2022, 06:57 PM.

Comment

its called an anuenue , mahogany body. I just looked them up , they are gone very expensive.
                      I'll check it out

Comment

Seems to be a big variation in prices, I think I will see what the cousin's got

Comment

Seems to be a big variation in prices, I think I will see what the cousin's got
                          Funny enough just seen one for sale ... Euro 250 O.N.O ........ no strings attached .

Comment

do you have a pay it forward page or freecycle page in your area? you could ask if anyone had one that they were no longer using, you might be lucky and get one to try out before you buy

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                              Funny enough just seen one for sale ... Euro 250 O.N.O ........ no strings attached .
                              Plucking disgrace

Comment

Working...
                              X