Liv .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liv .

PGA correct in their action regards players who have taken part in the first LIV golf tournament today ...... ? .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    PGA correct in their action regards players who have taken part in the first LIV golf tournament today ...... ? .
    Most likely,. I thought footballers were greedy feckers but the LIV lineup is a whole new level of greed. The excuses for wanting to play on the tour are comical, like they aren't already multi millionaires.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
      Most likely,. I thought footballers were greedy feckers but the LIV lineup is a whole new level of greed. The excuses for wanting to play on the tour are comical, like they aren't already multi millionaires.
      The clip of the interview , they looked like 4 kids waiting outside the headmasters office ..... very nervous .

Comment

I was wondering what Liv stood for and i was told it means the Roman numerals for 54 as in 54 holes in 3 rounds of golf

Comment

The 3 amigos to unite , P.G.A / D.P and L.I.V , never the twain should meet me arse .
          Be some conversations when all the lads meet up again .

Comment

Aul Rory will be HIGHLY disgusted for sure ..... once again GREED rears it's ugly nut , top fella in R & A attempting to justify ..... repulsive to read .

Comment

Aul Rory will be HIGHLY disgusted for sure ..... once again GREED rears it's ugly nut , top fella in R & A attempting to justify ..... repulsive to read .
              Next up Cricket and Football...

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                Next up Cricket and Football...
                There was a lot of rag-heads at Wimbledon last year

Comment

Fully agree..
                  Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Greed, thats the word i hear from the local pitch and putt players when they talk about the golf clubs that are too expensive to join

Comment

Originally posted by kellier View Post
                      Greed, thats the word i hear from the local pitch and putt players when they talk about the golf clubs that are too expensive to join
                      You do have the elite but I pay around a thousand euro a year witch if you break it down is twenty euro a week. I can play as many days as I like so that is cheap entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by kellier View Post
                        Heard sometime back that prices had dropped , may have risen again in between , haven't had a game in yonks and wouldn't have a clue as to what fees or membership cost now .

Comment

Heard sometime back that prices had dropped , may have risen again in between , haven't had a game in yonks and wouldn't have a clue as to what fees or membership cost now .
                          Like myself, ive no idea of the cost but one guy who is from Co Down says that the cost of a game up in the north is much more expensive

Comment

Annual fees around this neck of the woods are typically around 1k... though the likes of Carton not too far from me are at least three times that amount plus some form of joining fee.

Prices collapsed following the banking crisis and the rapid end of corporate and Bank sponsored memberships. Best thing ever happened for broadening club memberships..
                            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                              Annual fees around this neck of the woods are typically around 1k... though the likes of Carton not too far from me are at least three times that amount plus some form of joining fee.

Prices collapsed following the banking crisis and the rapid end of corporate and Bank sponsored memberships. Best thing ever happened for broadening club memberships..
                              Caught the tail end of something on the wireless this morning about prices on the rise partly because of people working from home [?] ....... or something along that line , will try and track it back .......... 1k a year , not to be sniffed at .
                              Rory not behind the curtains regards his absolute dislike of LIV .

Comment

Working...
                              X