television nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• television nonsense

Here we go again another little s**t head minister trying to screw us again .Rabbite goin to do us all a big favour by changing the television to another household charge , his excuse people are looking at tele programmes on the computer, does he think this costs nothing .We are paying a fortune for broadband we are the dearest in europe . and if your getting your broadband from eircom you are already paying a monthly charge for line rental .This is a step to far ,kenny should get a grip of these IDIOTS
    and rein them in .this shower of gangsters are worse than the last shower do they not realise they can push people to far .RABBITE LOOK OUT THE FERRETS ARE COMING

Originally posted by antmel View Post
    Here we go again another little s**t head minister trying to screw us again .Rabbite goin to do us all a big favour by changing the television to another household charge , his excuse people are looking at tele programmes on the computer, does he think this costs nothing .We are paying a fortune for broadband we are the dearest in europe . and if your getting your broadband from eircom you are already paying a monthly charge for line rental .This is a step to far ,kenny should get a grip of these IDIOTS
    and rein them in .this shower of gangsters are worse than the last shower do they not realise they can push people to far .RABBITE LOOK OUT THE FERRETS ARE COMING
    If you are already paying a TV license fear not Antmel it wont affect you.
    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
      Is the tv licence not being done away with and replaced with this...and it is supposedly to be linked in with the household charge paying both together
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
        Is the tv licence not being done away with and replaced with this...and it is supposedly to be linked in with the household charge paying both together
        Dont think so Dinny, listening to Pat Rabbit on the radio today it is intended to "catch" the TV license dodgers whereby every house would pay the fee for Public Broadcasting..

Comment

Dont think so Dinny, listening to Pat Rabbit on the radio today it is intended to "catch" the TV license dodgers whereby every house would pay the fee for Public Broadcasting..
          It's a tax on computers and iphones so.....
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
            It's a tax on computers and iphones so.....
            Public service broadcasting has to be paid for regardless of the platform you use. We could all do away with our TV's and use the puter for our viewing, this is only a way of embracing technology and entering the 21st. century.

Comment

Public service broadcasting is a joke in RTE now , some of the stuff they have on is diabolical , I wouldnt call copying every reality programme on British stations serving the public , Put 2 and 2 together , RTE presenters are paid , probably 3 times more than they deserve ,why ? because they are paid from the public purse and them what pays them dont care where the money comes from so there is no probity .
              Joe Duffy earns € 6000000 per annum and trys to sound outraged for some one from Ballyer on the dole struggling with bin charges . it sounds pathetic . for those of you interested I was told a great way of halving your annual TV license from a forum member here .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                Public service broadcasting is a joke in RTE now , some of the stuff they have on is diabolical , I wouldnt call copying every reality programme on British stations serving the public , Put 2 and 2 together , RTE presenters are paid , probably 3 times more than they deserve ,why ? because they are paid from the public purse and them what pays them dont care where the money comes from so there is no probity .
                Joe Duffy earns € 6000000 per annum and trys to sound outraged for some one from Ballyer on the dole struggling with bin charges . it sounds pathetic . for those of you interested I was told a great way of halving your annual TV license from a forum member here .
                is it to tear it in half lol

Comment

I was told a great way of halving your annual TV license from a forum member here .
                  Wellllllll??????? lol

Comment

tv licence

There should be no such thing as a tv licence .this money goes to an highly over paid gits in r t e ,and that load of trash TG4, the solution get rid of these stations and radio channels who needs them .IT,S insulting to make people pay for this rubbish and the over paid staff .Solution ged rid of R T E and tg4 .i for one could do without them .I have plenty of other channels and radio stations to watch and listen to

Comment

There should be no such thing as a tv licence .this money goes to an highly over paid gits in r t e ,and that load of trash TG4, the solution get rid of these stations and radio channels who needs them .IT,S insulting to make people pay for this rubbish and the over paid staff .Solution ged rid of R T E and tg4 .i for one could do without them .I have plenty of other channels and radio stations to watch and listen to
                      With the exception of covering National and Regional news and current affairs I would have no problem dumping RTE.

Comment

Hi Antmel, did you watch the Dubs beat Kerry in the final ???

Comment

dublin

Hi Antmel, did you watch the Dubs beat Kerry in the final ???
                          No dont support that gaa rubbish another load gangsters.Even if i did want to see the match like any good supporter i would buy a ticket and go to it

Comment

No dont support that gaa rubbish another load gangsters.Even if i did want to see the match like any good supporter i would buy a ticket and go to it
                            Is it me or do you have a persecution complex ?? You seem to dislike everyone and everything !!!

Comment

Just for probity's sake Joe Duffy earned €390,000.00 last year.................No public service broadcaster is worth this sort of dosh..

Comment

Working...
                              X