television nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
    Just for probity's sake Joe Duffy earned €390,000.00 last year.................No public service broadcaster is worth this sort of dosh..
    is that not a problem with other state employees......the wages for such a small country seem to be very high
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      is that not a problem with other state employees......the wages for such a small country seem to be very high
      Agree with you Joe we lost the run of ourselves over the years, RTE presenters paid more than their BBC/ITV counterparts........... doesn't make sense, morally or economically.........60 million v 4.5 million population.....But it's the same in the ESB and other state/semi state companies.
      Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Agree with you Joe we lost the run of ourselves over the years, RTE presenters paid more than their BBC/ITV counterparts........... doesn't make sense, morally or economically.........60 million v 4.5 million population.....But it's the same in the ESB and other state/semi state companies.
        as you are the shareholders in those companies........it shoud be easy to do something about it.....................

Comment

as you are the shareholders in those companies........it shoud be easy to do something about it.....................
          Now....you are having a laugh...It would be like dealing with the untouchables........."They" protect each other.............if one falls we all fall.

Comment

Now....you are having a laugh...It would be like dealing with the untouchables........."They" protect each other.............if one falls we all fall.
            i thought us dubs never give up.....with the government it is different...they claim a manifesto, and public support..........state industries have not the same moral claim.................

if one million people do not pay their bills....it's easy lol

Comment

you

Is it me or do you have a persecution complex ?? You seem to dislike everyone and everything !!!
              trying to be clever .
              Last edited by antmel; 20-01-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

i thought us dubs never give up.....with the government it is different...they claim a manifesto, and public support..........state industries have not the same moral claim.................

if one million people do not pay their bills....it's easy lol
                Not as easy as it sounds...............if you dont pay your ESB they disconnect and then I couldn't ask you for advice..............lol

Comment

Not as easy as it sounds...............if you dont pay your ESB they disconnect and then I couldn't ask you for advice..............lol
                  by the time they got to your house..........i wouldn't be aroud to advise you

Comment

Originally posted by antmel View Post
                    trying to be clever .
                    Charming response, so much for enlightened debate.....

Comment

Originally posted by antmel View Post
                      trying to be clever .
                      Obviously you didn't have the courage of your convictions Antmel and leave the post as it was.......As an old teacher of mine used to say "Engage brain before opening mouth"....a wise man indeed..

Comment

brain

Obviously you didn't have the courage of your convictions Antmel and leave the post as it was.......As an old teacher of mine used to say "Engage brain before opening mouth"....a wise man indeed..
                        As a young teacher of mine used to say ( empty drum makes most noise)GIVE IT A REST
                        Last edited by antmel; 21-01-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X