The History of Crumlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
    Ah get over yourself just because you think your right does not mean you are. I know the Pope won't lose any sleep neither will I, Sooner be a happy Catholic then a moany Atheist Your still in me prayers lol!
    I know what is right and its the out there for all to see,only your too blind to see it. So, you won’t lose any sleep because a religious sect that you belong to abused and brutalised children? Save your prayers for the mother, and the hundreds of babies who died in the institutions and were buried in mass graves by the very people who were supposed to care for them. Save your prayers for McQuaid and the members of the Government who turned a blind eye to the abuse. Save your prayers for the cardinals and bishops who covered up and moved the sex offenders to other areas where they could continue their abuse of children. No matter who you pray for,the truth won’t go away,and you know that, so stop pulling the religious card on people who have the sense to see what went on. You must be living in cuckoo land.

By the way...I’m happy for you to waste your time praying for me, if it makes you happy. Sleep well!
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• Jees your beginning to sound like Billy Graham careful careful lol!
      Attached Files

Comment

Jees your beginning to sound like Billy Graham careful careful lol!
        More of the same old crap.

Comment

• Bit tedious now
          Attached Files

Comment

• So you have run out of excuses for the abusers. Keep on praying and one day you will see the light
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by liam
              Hi Jambo, careful ,careful how you go,Joan might never talk to you again
              LoL......Liam your a scream

Comment

• A bit of Crumlin History
                Attached Files

Comment

• How Cheap the houses were the private houses that is
                  Attached Files

Comment

• £600 would have been a lot of money in those days. Joan by any chance to you know what year those houses were built.

Comment

• Went on sale in the fifties Vico. I remember looking at houses in the early sixties in Ballymun and they were eight hundred outside my price range at the time

!940 how sweet is this
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Great picture Joan

Comment

• We were not even born there Vico. On the subject of cheap houses look how much a whole railway station cost lol!
                          Attached Files

Comment

We were not even born there Vico. On the subject of cheap houses look how much a whole railway station cost lol!
                            With a little bit of renovation, could be turned into a very nice luxury home !!

Comment

We were not even born there Vico. On the subject of cheap houses look how much a whole railway station cost lol!
                              Luas stops there now.....
                              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Luas is great, Even bus services have improved. I can now get a bus from Donaghmede to the Square from Donaghmede to Blandchardstown and the Fifteen goes right down Camden street and I honestly don't know where it ends up.

As to Harcourt Street, I never remember being in it. I do remember as a child my Dad telling me it had closed but I never realised where it was until I started to dance in the Four Ps

Comment

Working...
                                X