sundrive road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sundrive road

.any one remember the snooker hall sundrive rd pub close to it turks head.
    sua tele tonanti

no i'm too young toby sorry

Comment

Opp shopping centre?

Comment

Toby, I bet my hubby Mike Laffan remembers it, he played a lot of snooker there and on the Drimnagh Road

Comment

Originally posted by eithne View Post
          Toby, I bet my hubby Mike Laffan remembers it, he played a lot of snooker there and on the Drimnagh Road
          was 8 snooker tables number 1 was for the best players matt was in charge lovely man ex boxer .
          sua tele tonanti

Comment

Originally posted by toby View Post
            me too...tooo toooo young...if it was prior to the 70s...jez i donno .lol.....

Comment

I practically lived in there in the early 70s. All the good players on the table just inside the entrance. Great times, one of the last of the old style snooker halls.
              Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

hi eithne

[Hi Eithne I have to tell you that you are not on the right forum. Brian myself and fran are all on dublin forum.ie so if you want news of downpatrick road or even walkinstown you will google this in and then click crumlin. you will be surprised at the amount of people living abroad who try to keep in touch. unfortunately you will have to re-register for this forum but you can use the same password. looking forward to hearing from you. You will se me my name is joan mack on the forum and brian goes as bri i think fran is frank10 hope to hear from you. i am on the downpatrick road furum.

Comment

Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                  [Hi Eithne I have to tell you that you are not on the right forum. Brian myself and fran are all on dublin forum.ie so if you want news of downpatrick road or even walkinstown you will google this in and then click crumlin. you will be surprised at the amount of people living abroad who try to keep in touch. unfortunately you will have to re-register for this forum but you can use the same password. looking forward to hearing from you. You will se me my name is joan mack on the forum and brian goes as bri i think fran is frank10 hope to hear from you. i am on the downpatrick road furum.
                  I think you mean Dublin.ie forum, just click here and it will take you there, save you Googling, but I have to warn you it's a bit down market lol
                  Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Yes I remember it, played there many moons ago, I used to go to school with Matt Rogers. also played in the one on Drimnach road.

Comment

kissing cousins

Hi Eithne I think tom will be on the forum soon, I am still looking forward to hearing how you and your family (including marie and noel etc) are hope your keeping well. We have just had another dump of snow

Comment

Joan, Marie has had a lot of ill health lately, however she will not keep up her hospital appointments, you know wait until something falls off. Noel is doing quite well,I have got to get a better hang on this forum, still trying to register on the other one. How are you doing by the look of you I would say pretty good

Comment

across the miles

Hi Eithne Sorry to hear that marie is not to good. [I]s she still smoking and or you. Just curious? Patsy my sister is still smoking. I find it very hard to keep my weight down since I gave them up I am just about managing. Tom is hoping to come on the forum shortly.His computer was so old that we told him to buy a laptop. He was going to buy one cheap off a friend when He lost the money, however a polish woman he had donated money to earlier came after him and called him a very stupid man. He offered her money but she refused. Then he went and got the cheap laptop and brought it home and discovered that it had viruses so it is now it is being de-bugged. We were all very sad to hear about Pauline a real saint. We had heard that she was not well a while before and I emailed her convent and told them we were all praying for her in Dublin. I was sorry I did not make more of an effort to se her when she was home on her last visits, but I always thought that there would be a next time. and with going to work and going to college and minding the nin e grandchildren time was not always there. How are Maureen and Patricia. I hear from Tom that Thomas is well and I am afraid Eithne that after Patricia I don't really know the rest of your family. Hope you and Michael are keeping well, talk to you again soon

Comment

just home from funeral of paddy o brien sundrive rd, a gent, anyone know him?
                            Who loves ye baby?

Comment

sundrive

No Jakey did not know your Late friend but do you remembera Mrs fox who used to teach piano on sundrive road. It was half a crown a lesson, I had about five lessons, all I learned were the difference between the black notes and the white notes. It was a complete waste of money

Comment

Working...
                              X