• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katie did you get your boiler organised

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
      Katie did you get your boiler organised
      yes.......it wasn't the snow as I suspected, just pure coincidence that it packed up after a night of heavy snow! It was the fan that was faulty. He had to come
      back next day to fix it......all in all we were without it 3 days.

Comment

• f*ck sleeping on the sofa.......ordered a little camp bed from Amazon, coming Thursday so will put it in my old bedroom, which I'd redressed as the "study" to sell the house........Internet is shit in there anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          f*ck sleeping on the sofa.......ordered a little camp bed from Amazon, coming Thursday so will put it in my old bedroom, which I'd redressed as the "study" to sell the house........Internet is shit in there anyway.
          Yep , toss the sofa and pull those cooking-tips books out , all will turn good for you Katie , easy to say from the outside I know ..... but it will .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            Yep , toss the sofa and pull those cooking-tips books out , all will turn good for you Katie , easy to say from the outside I know ..... but it will .
            oh i know that, i'm "over" the stuff with the house now.....but cooking? That's going a bit far, though next year I might start dusting off my veggie cookbooks and start eating proper vegetarian food as opposed to just using Quorn as a substitute for meat!

Comment

oh i know that, i'm "over" the stuff with the house now.....but cooking? That's going a bit far, though next year I might start dusting off my veggie cookbooks and start eating proper vegetarian food as opposed to just using Quorn as a substitute for meat!
              I had a Quorn burger last night not bad.......we do a quorn roast for Christmas as one of my daughters is a vegetarian since she was 7 years old
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                I had a Quorn burger last night not bad.......we do a quorn roast for Christmas as one of my daughters is a vegetarian since she was 7 years old
                gosh that was young! I like Quorn mince in stuff, a couple of their ready meals are okay too........also like the crispy fillets and I love the cocktail sausages.....for Christmas I'll have the roasted sliced fillets which is what i always have when the others are having pork etc.

Comment

gosh that was young! I like Quorn mince in stuff, a couple of their ready meals are okay too........also like the crispy fillets and I love the cocktail sausages.....for Christmas I'll have the roasted sliced fillets which is what i always have when the others are having pork etc.
                  There is always some form of Quorn in the freezer .....I don't go out of my way to eat it....but if it's cooked and ready I'll eat it.....I like the Cumberland Sausages...but it's hard to get them to go brown....I never realised you where vegetarian...

Comment

There is always some form of Quorn in the freezer .....I don't go out of my way to eat it....but if it's cooked and ready I'll eat it.....I like the Cumberland Sausages...but it's hard to get them to go brown....I never realised you where vegetarian...
                    Yes, but only since 2001, although since then I've eaten meat-based spag bol once (put it on my plate and started eating it, then realised what I'd done but finished it anyway) and one night a few years back I was very drunk and started eating ham out of the fridge..........I was never a huge fan of meat anyway.........

Comment

Yes, but only since 2001, although since then I've eaten meat-based spag bol once (put it on my plate and started eating it, then realised what I'd done but finished it anyway) and one night a few years back I was very drunk and started eating ham out of the fridge..........I was never a huge fan of meat anyway.........
                      My brother is one for over 30 years.....but everytime he has a few drinks he stops at the chip shop on the way from the pub....and gets a quarter pounder and savages it ......

Comment

My brother is one for over 30 years.....but everytime he has a few drinks he stops at the chip shop on the way from the pub....and gets a quarter pounder and savages it ......
                        ha ha! I've never experienced drink-fuelled meat cravings - the ham episode was a one -off........I tend to go more for crisps and sweets and sometimes I even forget I can't cook and start to make pancakes. However I haven't been drunk for a while so my pans are reasonably safe at the moment.

Comment

ha ha! I've never experienced drink-fuelled meat cravings - the ham episode was a one -off........I tend to go more for crisps and sweets and sometimes I even forget I can't cook and start to make pancakes. However I haven't been drunk for a while so my pans are reasonably safe at the moment.
                          I'm a cheese & onion crisp addict

Comment

I'm a cheese & onion crisp addict
                            Pringles for me.........

Comment

Pringles for me.........
                              Anything once it's cheese and onion....but if you had a gun to my head I would say King Crisps.....don't think they are available in UK

Comment

Anything once it's cheese and onion....but if you had a gun to my head I would say King Crisps.....don't think they are available in UK
                                No, though some suoermarkets have "international" ranges so might be......thought you lot just ate Tayto.........

Comment

Working...
                                X