Inchicore Kilmainham and District by Seosamh O'Broin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chids View Post
    Brilliant thanks for your help will give him a call tomorrow. I really appreciate your help with this
    no prob. ....im sure you'll find Seosamh the gent he truly is.....he is cracking on now with age but still very active and working hard on the follow up book he calls Part 2.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Just spoken with Sesame and what a grand Gent he is! We had a wonderful chat about the areas around where my family lived and grew up.

I am hoping to visit Dublin again in the summer and he has agreed to keep a copy of the book for me and we will meet up when I visit.

Thanks again for all your help, I couldn't have done it without you its much appreciated!!

Comment

Just spoken with Sesame and what a grand Gent he is! We had a wonderful chat about the areas around where my family lived and grew up.

I am hoping to visit Dublin again in the summer and he has agreed to keep a copy of the book for me and we will meet up when I visit.

Thanks again for all your help, I couldn't have done it without you its much appreciated!!
        Great news....He is indeed one of the old school gentlemen with a huge interest in local history lke myself, wish I could see more of him. You will have a brill meet up no doubt.....Let me know how you get on.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
          Great news....He is indeed one of the old school gentlemen with a huge interest in local history lke myself, wish I could see more of him. You will have a brill meet up no doubt.....Let me know how you get on.
          Yes of course will do, hopefully trying to get over in June if I can, thanks again,

Paul

Comment

Yes of course will do, hopefully trying to get over in June if I can, thanks again,Paul
            Cheers Paul....you will have a great read....it is by far the most comprehensive in depth book on Inchicore out there.....others came later and claim to be... but they simply repeat what Seosamh wrote way back in 1999.

Comment

OK...called Seosamh and had great chat as usual. I mentioned you were after a copy of book and he has some available....So if you call him around 1300 any day you should get him in and he'll tell you what to do to get a copy. His home number is Dublin 4535814. Tell him you were talking to Noel. Let me know how ye got on Chids.
              DT is there any chance I could ring and say Noel sent me and get a copy?

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                DT is there any chance I could ring and say Noel sent me and get a copy?
                Sorry missed ya V2... Yes of course do mention Noel gave you his number....and I'm sure he has a few copies left....so yill be on the pigs back.

Comment

Sorry missed ya V2... Yes of course do mention Noel gave you his number....and I'm sure he has a few copies left....so yill be on the pigs back.
                  Thanks DT much obliged

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                    Thanks DT much obliged
                    Lovely man....must call him.

Comment

More Spam

Comment

Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                        More Spam
                        How do you say fuck off in Spanish

Comment

I think Fungula well thats Italian and they are alike lol!

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                            Just say prick, I think he will get the message.
                            I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                            Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

El spammer ha sido expulsado.... the spammer has been fecked out on his ear.
                              Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                                Try ir a la mierda

Comment

Working...
                                X