Merchant Meade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant Meade

Sad day , Merchant Meades on Taylors lane has been sold and planning permission granted for apartments

Originally posted by spongebob View Post
    Sad day , Merchant Meades on Taylors lane has been sold and planning permission granted for apartments
    Are new homes with gardens a thing of the past .... seems to be , or in decline anyway .

Comment

Seen this morning when passing the Educate Together School in Pelletstown is knocked down and Apartments are getting built...
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Are new homes with gardens a thing of the past .... seems to be , or in decline anyway .
        Seems that way, new apartments for Nutgrove ave on the old petrol station site, which has been lying idle for years

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
          Seen this morning when passing the Educate Together School in Pelletstown is knocked down and Apartments are getting built...
          Never heard of pelletstown, had to look it up

Comment

Seems that way, new apartments for Nutgrove ave on the old petrol station site, which has been lying idle for years
            Is the Tuning Fork still there ? ....

Comment

Is the Tuning Fork still there ? ....
              Gone , demolished and a funeral home rebuilt on it.

Comment

Not far from here a few thousand homes, schools and shopping area being built..Most seem to be flats from what I can see....Selling sign on the side of the road says.....twenty minutes from Cambridge, all facilities..They must mean the centre of Cambridge as there is a ''Cambridge City sign just down the road......

Where I stay is in Cambridge city, where I park a few yards away is outside the City...
                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

They must be closed over 10 years by now.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                    Gone , demolished and a funeral home rebuilt on it.
                    Yonks since I've been over that way , used to pass it on a day out heading up to Larch hill , galavanting .

Comment

Yonks since I've been over that way , used to pass it on a day out heading up to Larch hill , galavanting .
                      LOL....''galavanting''.....My Man used that word a lot....
                      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

It is a long time since I was in Taylors Lane, I can't remember Merchant Meades at all. I remember the hotel and disco there in the seventies. I can't remember the name of that either

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                          It is a long time since I was in Taylors Lane, I can't remember Merchant Meades at all. I remember the hotel and disco there in the seventies. I can't remember the name of that either
                          Wasn't it the Three Rock Hotel....I used to go to the nightclub on Taylors Lane in the 70's
                          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                            LOL....''galavanting''.....My Man used that word a lot....
                            Same here ..

Comment

It had another name before that, maybe it was just called Taylors, can't remember

Comment

Working...
                              X