No announcement yet.

What Are You Reading ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when I first read this I was blown away but then I realised there was a sinister side to it ..... https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...d_Civilization

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Rossiter View Post
      when I first read this I was blown away but then I realised there was a sinister side to it ..... https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...d_Civilization
      Oid well believe it....sure yer man on Iona did more dan the Romans ever did for civilization.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• [QUOTE=DAMNTHEWEATHER;471917]Oid well believe it....sure yer man on Iona did more dan the Romans ever did for civilization.[/QUOTEW
        why dont you speak English .......why all the stupid ......

Comment

• [QUOTE=Nick Rossiter;471933]
          Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
          Oid well believe it....sure yer man on Iona did more dan the Romans ever did for civilization.[/QUOTEW
          why dont you speak English .......why all the stupid ......
          Why dont you be you and let me be me.....and we wont fall out....so soon after you fell in :-) good idea ?

Comment

• DTW .....shall I send you a special message from a Ukrainian web site for instance ........ha ha .....just joking ......but you never know

Comment

DTW .....shall I send you a special message from a Ukrainian web site for instance ........ha ha .....just joking ......but you never know
              Probably have it in my favourites file already.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                Probably have it in my favourites file already.....
                but you do know we can triangulate and see exactly where you are at the moment......seriously

Comment

but you do know we can triangulate and see exactly where you are at the moment......seriously
                  Im sure....

Comment

Im sure....
                    So fukin clever....eh :-)

Comment

DTW .....shall I send you a special message from a Ukrainian web site for instance ........ha ha .....just joking ......but you never know
                      Wooo Wooo Nikko....can't wait...

Comment

• Reading a 600 page book here at the moment........just got to page 510 and realised that I have read it before .....nothing registered with me until then....and now I know exactly what happens ....what a waste...aghhhhhhhhhh
                        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                          Reading a 600 page book here at the moment........just got to page 510 and realised that I have read it before .....nothing registered with me until then....and now I know exactly what happens ....what a waste...aghhhhhhhhhh
                          can't believe you read that much without realising! what's it called anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                            can't believe you read that much without realising! what's it called anyway?
                            Either can I .........It's one of those macho men's books by Lee Child...called The Enemy

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                              Reading a 600 page book here at the moment........just got to page 510 and realised that I have read it before .....nothing registered with me until then....and now I know exactly what happens ....what a waste...aghhhhhhhhhh
                              Moral iv de story.....don't drink and read....

Comment

Moral iv de story.....don't drink and read....
                                Don't read

Comment

Working...
                                X