Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Fridays.

Comment

• Sundays when all the housework and washing has been done on Saturday and there is one whole day when I can do nothing or loads of things of my choice

Comment

• Fresh cod and chips. Batch loaf, sliced and the slices slathered in butter and made into chip sandwich to be consumed with a large mug of tea.
        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rashers View Post
          Fresh cod and chips. Batch loaf, sliced and the slices slathered in butter and made into chip sandwich to be consumed with a large mug of tea.
          ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all of the above but with coffee
          starving now and want some

Comment

Fresh cod and chips. Batch loaf, sliced and the slices slathered in butter and made into chip sandwich to be consumed with a large mug of tea.
            Rasher, you're not helping my diet by talking about food - especially food I LOVE!!!
            I like the quiet house when I wake up early, the grandchildren are sleeping and I can enjoy a cup of tea in peace!

Comment

• duvet days when the weather is so bad you feel good about staying in bed

Comment

• Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                Rasher, you're not helping my diet by talking about food - especially food I LOVE!!!
                I like the quiet house when I wake up early, the grandchildren are sleeping and I can enjoy a cup of tea in peace!
                With chips and batch bread.

Comment

• Rasher, be warned - next time I find myself in Dublin YOU ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!

I like snuggling up with a warm blanket in the den while reading on a cold winter day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eileen View Post
                    Rasher, be warned - next time I find myself in Dublin YOU ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!

I like snuggling up with a warm blanket in the den while reading on a cold winter day.
                    With a batch loaf...... lol!

Comment

With a batch loaf...... lol!
                      & a fried egg with Bacon on top,,,,,bejasus Rashers yer a man after me own heart
                      I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Working...
                      X