Hip hip hooray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip hip hooray

Just reached 70 'now i get a free driving licence ..Me shyte ..a 3 year licence cost €35 .Now mine is free except for the €30 i had to give my doctor to sign a form ..and €7 to have photos taken in the chemists...total €37 HOORAY now my free licence is €2 dearer

Originally posted by antmel View Post
    Just reached 70 'now i get a free driving licence ..Me shyte ..a 3 year licence cost €35 .Now mine is free except for the €30 i had to give my doctor to sign a form ..and €7 to have photos taken in the chemists...total €37 HOORAY now my free licence is €2 dearer
    hahahaha ! just think ...ye have next years cheaper renewal te look forward to....every cloud n all that.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

hi DTW, is there any way of checking my computer i think there must be a hole in it somewhere,WHY ? because there are posters joining everyday we have now got 1247 and you and a few others are the only ones posting so the rest must be getting out somewhere.or when they look in they must be saying ah,sure i can get all that news on the telly.hi at the moment in time there are 1240 posters missing.
      Last edited by Guest; 18-06-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

get new specs oscar hehehe

anto im so sorry but i almost died laughing at your FREE license, listen nuttin in life is free, not even death hahahhahaa

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
          hi DTW, is there any way of checking my computer i think there must be a hole in it somewhere,WHY ? because there are posters joining everyday we have now got 1247 and you and a few others are the only ones posting so the rest must be getting out somewhere.or when they look in they must be saying ah,sure i can get all that news on the telly.hi at the moment in time there are 1240 posters missing.
          Sure there ya go Osc, I've bin talkin te meself fer years, Johnnynomates.
          1247 ? maybe dor shy....

Comment

hi ,no don,t worry i will see you right when i get my glasses.

Comment

hi ,no don,t worry i will see you right when i get my glasses.
              Where are they...the pawn office.........

Comment

hi all, well i am sure you are all saying WHAT A MOANER Oscar is as i have talked about the loss of poster,s before well i have only the interest of the forum in mind and i don,t like to sit around and do nothing about it. i would like to find a way to get more people to post or find out why they are joining but not posting ,is this wrong ? i could do what everybody else is doing and say nothing about it but is that right ? come on lets at least talk about it .
                Last edited by Guest; 19-06-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Morning Oscar, I'm sure there are many reasons why people join and don't feel like posting, as far as I know you have to be a member to view the wonderful old photos that many have posted here so that would be one reason, others just like to read posts but not join in on topics. I do it a lot myself I tend to stick to certain threads that interest me. Sometimes there is a bit of tension here and that might put posters off as well even though the mods do a great job sorting out disagreements and trouble makers. There is a mixture of different personalities here some quiet and shy and others not so like yourself lol anyway this is just my opinion

oops just noticed we hijacked antmels thread sorry ant

Comment

hi jeangeni, i understand what you are saying but last night 7 posters out of 1247 no i cant except that and they were not asleep it was only 9,o,clock.do you think that is good enough ? or am i looking for to much.
                    Last edited by Guest; 19-06-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

hi jeangeni, i understand what you are saying but last night 7 posters out of 1247 no i cant except that and they were not asleep it was only 9,o,clock.do you think that is good enough ? or am i looking for to much.
                      Oscar I come on here everyday..do as many posts and threads as i can, when I run into my own replies I just sign off, so much for our famous dublin character in wanting to have a chat, but I guess they are all different in person or having a jar.
                      today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

You cannot force people to post if they don't want to Oscar. I come in sometimes and just browse through and if I see a post that interests me I will reply.

Comment

A great deal of the threads on the forum are of an important historical nature and I suppoes a lot of the guests are looking at these, but we could do with a lot more posters. Any ideas how to attract them?
                          I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                          Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Offer a reward?...........That always brings people out of the woodwork

Comment

licence

this new driving licence is jinxed .now it's lost in the crowd SWALLOWED UP
                              Last edited by antmel; 21-06-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X