He's lucky they never looked for pocket money
          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...make-love.html
          Wow !! That's amazeballs!!!
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Well ! not bad work if ye can get it.
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Kind of poignant that Derek was developing rubber for the war effort.
              Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

While in the bank today waiting on a bit of a queue I was amused to see three staff members hovering around asking people as they entered if they where ok and could they help them. I think it would have been better if they where behind the counter serving people instead of trying to direct them to electronic machines in the corner. Then while on the queue a elderly man came in behind me. He was using a walking stick and obviousy had a hard time standing as he was holding on to the shelving along the queue line. I said to him to go in front of me because I was quite able to wait a few more minutes and he told me he asked the bank to put seats beside where you queue and he said look where the seats are miles over there and no one using them. He then said I asked them to put a seat over there pointing to a spot and he said he was told it was a fire hazard and he said look whats there now a great big display stand in the same spot. What a joke. Banks don't want customers anymore just their money.

Comment

Working...
                X