British soldier hacked to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British soldier hacked to death

I just watched on BBC News,that the scumbags who stabbed and hacked that young British Army drummer to death,were sentenced to life without parole,and life with a possibility of parole after 45 years respectively.In my humble opinion,they should have been hanged,but our society is too civilised to do that.I hope they at least get solitary confinement "for their own safety",with the very barest of nessessities.They would have countless hours to think about their evil deed they perpetrated,and get not a shred of help of any kind from the prison staff.

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
    I just watched on BBC News,that the scumbags who stabbed and hacked that young British Army drummer to death,were sentenced to life without parole,and life with a possibility of parole after 45 years respectively.In my humble opinion,they should have been hanged,but our society is too civilised to do that.I hope they at least get solitary confinement "for their own safety",with the very barest of nessessities.They would have countless hours to think about their evil deed they perpetrated,and get not a shred of help of any kind from the prison staff.
    Hanging won't happen Ed.....This was the best they could expect.

Comment

That would have made them martyrs and got them their 72 virgins. Let them rot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
        Yes H.....imagine having to live for possibly 50 years with no chance of getting out - gives me shivers....!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
          They'll get theirs alright....where there's a will there's a way.
          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
            They'll get theirs alright....where there's a will there's a way.
            I'm sure there are scores of patriotic lags in the UK nicks and it's only a matter time before somebody gets to these scumbags.
            I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
            Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
              Hagar;Getting their 72 virgins,would have been worse punishment.lol

Comment

Working...
              X