Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
    Twobob; Please tell me you aren't living in a cave.lol
    . Ed , I can remember as clear as anything when my mother had 1 of those washing machines with the mangle on top ......couldn't get me away from it , and seriously I'd do it again ....honestly ......maybe I should make an appointment .

Comment

Jasus, yer all livin in de dark ages, oiv even got a remote control for Tina !!!
      I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        . Ed , I can remember as clear as anything when my mother had 1 of those washing machines with the mangle on top ......couldn't get me away from it , and seriously I'd do it again ....honestly ......maybe I should make an appointment .
        washing machine with a mangle? don't get it, was it electrical?

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          Had to be ...as far as I remember , stick it on ...when done pull them out , run them through the mangle .

Comment

Most people reckoned ABBA the bees knees . I didnt get them at all

Dogs are another bugbear ( pun) . I know I know , you all have mutts and youse love them to bits , but they do nothing for me . Dirty bastards always licking their nether regions . I cringe when I see a dog on a sofa .

Comment

PS Great thread KM.

Comment

Had to be ...as far as I remember , stick it on ...when done pull them out , run them through the mangle .

Very true indeed.....Great idea for its time.....
                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

thanks Bo. Yes, loved Abba.........

Comment

we had one in the bathroom, but it never heated the water, it just agitated and then emptied, the mangle would crush your hand if you were not paying attention, as children two of us would use it, one to turn the handle and the other to feed in the clothes

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post

Dogs are another bugbear ( pun) . I know I know , you all have mutts and youse love them to bits , but they do nothing for me . Dirty bastards always licking their nether regions . I cringe when I see a dog on a sofa .
                      2 of them flaked out in front of me at the mo .... mayhem past couple of weeks ....1 was in heat and the other still hasn't lost his cherry .

ABBA , the dogs bo££££ , pardon the pun .
                      Last edited by Twobob; 03-02-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

I don't buy anything to do with Music or Sport, never have done....
                        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                          Very true indeed.....Great idea for its time.....
                          Then that was all done away with when the twin tub came in .

Comment

2 of them flaked out in front of me at the mo .... mayhem past couple of weeks ....1 was in heat and the other still hasn't lost his cherry .

ABBA , the dogs bo££££ , pardon the pun .
                            thought the first bit of your post was about Abba lol
                            Another thing I hate that everyone else loves is those horrible rectangular blocks you get in kitchens called an "island"......they always love them on property shows. Give me a good old-fashioned farmhouse table any day........'

Comment

thought the first bit of your post was about Abba lol
                              Another thing I hate that everyone else loves is those horrible rectangular blocks you get in kitchens called an "island"......they always love them on property shows. Give me a good old-fashioned farmhouse table any day........'
                              , always had a big fancy for the blondie one in ABBA ......WENT OFF HIM WHEN HE GREW THE BEARD .......as for the island , just another attempt to extract your hard earned cash .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post

then some let them lick dor mouth n face
                                We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Working...
                                X