car insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car insurance

That time of year again Car insurance due for renewal ,the company i am with 123.IE Quote me €551 for on line quote . Went searching other companies to make comparison .SHOCK HORROR ,Most were roughly the same But one, AA quoted me two quotes one for €2200 and €2150 Went back to my own insurance and got a quote on line ,under an alias with all other details the same ,ie. make model year and engine size and value An low and behold i got a quote for €450 one hundred cheaper This insurance business is a joke and unless this government step in and take control it will mean more people driving without insurance and breaking the law They seem to be able to do and charge what they like and if you dont like it well hard sh++e

What were you paying last year ?
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Your lucky antmel getting it at this time of year.....give it a month or two and it will be double the price with all the claims in for the snow damage we had....they are a shower of cnuts
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by antmel View Post
        That time of year again Car insurance due for renewal ,the company i am with 123.IE Quote me €551 for on line quote . Went searching other companies to make comparison .SHOCK HORROR ,Most were roughly the same But one, AA quoted me two quotes one for €2200 and €2150 Went back to my own insurance and got a quote on line ,under an alias with all other details the same ,ie. make model year and engine size and value An low and behold i got a quote for €450 one hundred cheaper This insurance business is a joke and unless this government step in and take control it will mean more people driving without insurance and breaking the law They seem to be able to do and charge what they like and if you dont like it well hard sh++e
        It has been said 'cartel' .
        Last edited by Twobob; 10-03-2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
          What were you paying last year ?
          About 420 not sure but roughly

Comment

seems like an awful lot for insurance..is that per year? my aul bessie costs me about $60 a month..i must do the exchange and see what it is...

Comment

mine is in April car house and motor tax I have to take a lot of deep breaths end of April

Comment

mine would be with exchange 592e this is loaded....??

Comment

what is loaded?

Comment

top insurance.....cos every conceivable incident...short of a pigeon pooing on it hehehe....its overkill and i keep meaning to downgrade it a bit cos im still driving the honda CRV and its old

Comment

so my insurance prices have arrived in the post
                      House € 304.85 6 years no claim
                      Car € 583.96 over 40 years no claims and a 12 year old car

will have to get out last years costs

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post

Just completed my search for 2018/2019 and accepted a deal at £72 for the year.....it's actually £20 down on what I paid in 2015....Shows it pays to take time to search and compare online.

Euro = .88 = £1 Sterling X 304 = £267.52
                        Last edited by DAMNTHEWEATHER; 29-03-2018, 01:51 PM.
                        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post

My house insurance is due in 3 weeks....got a reminder during the week , they quoted me a renewal price , for the life of me I cannot find any paperwork or nothing in any of my email.accounts to say how much I paid last year or even that i'm insured ...no policy anywhere ........I bought a new laptop last month and transferred all my data and information from one to the other...it must have gotten lost in transaction.....wonder what else i'm missing
                          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                            My house insurance is due in 3 weeks....got a reminder during the week , they quoted me a renewal price , for the life of me I cannot find any paperwork or nothing in any of my email.accounts to say how much I paid last year or even that i'm insured ...no policy anywhere ........I bought a new laptop last month and transferred all my data and information from one to the other...it must have gotten lost in transaction.....wonder what else i'm missing
                            That's called shit creek without a paddle
                            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                              do you not get your policy in the post??

Comment

Working...
                              X