Keep up to standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep up to standard

When will it be time for many Nations to change their National flags. so they more represent the ethnic diversity of the Nations?
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Afternoon Quinner .......... and the benefit being ...

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      Afternoon Quinner .......... and the benefit being ...
      Wont be too long in the UK when ''Non white'' school children will outnumber all ''others''.....I am sure other Countries will have similar numbers...

Comment

Can’t see them touching the butcher’s apron.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
          Can’t see them touching the butcher’s apron.
          If you mean the Union flag..
          Well It was good enough to fly at Normandy. But times change....

Comment

Flags usually represented the people when they were first chosen, so as Countries are more diverse nowadays I see no reason why changes should not be made.....

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
              Flags usually represented the people when they were first chosen, so as Countries are more diverse nowadays I see no reason why changes should not be made.....
              If you go into someone's house , they smoke you don't , but you can't abide the smell of it , do you stop calling or would you expect them to stop smoking while you're there ......... ? .

Comment

If you go into someone's house , they smoke you don't , but you can't abide the smell of it , do you stop calling or would you expect them to stop smoking while you're there ......... ? .
                I would have no interest in what they do if they were good friends...Just like I have no interest in flag waving, and I am glad I see no flag waving here.....But, other people expect everything to change to suit them....
                If there is a referendum on Flag changing, I will do as I have always done...The only things I x or tick is for something I desperately need...
                The only form I have filled in in the last three years is my driving licence over 70 renewal....If i could walk a couple of miles, I wouldn't bother...

Comment

I would have no interest in what they do if they were good friends...Just like I have no interest in flag waving, and I am glad I see no flag waving here.....But, other people expect everything to change to suit them....
                  If there is a referendum on Flag changing, I will do as I have always done...The only things I x or tick is for something I desperately need...
                  The only form I have filled in in the last three years is my driving licence over 70 renewal....If i could walk a couple of miles, I wouldn't bother...
                  Be friends or not , would you stop ? .

Comment

Be friends or not , would you stop ? .
                    Wouldn't be there if not friends....As I said, if friends wouldn't care what they do.

Comment

Being an ex smoker of over 60 years I have friends who still smoke & have no problem with them smoking, even in my house.

Comment

Originally posted by ob1kenobi.23 View Post
                        Being an ex smoker of over 60 years I have friends who still smoke & have no problem with them smoking, even in my house.
                        Been a smoker all my life (sixty odd years)....My partner don't so I spend all my time in her conservatory (shed)...She used to take in students until covid, can't remember any that smoked during my time here....We have two spare rooms but I like to be ''outside'' so to speak...

Comment

Been a smoker all my life (sixty odd years)....My partner don't so I spend all my time in her conservatory (shed)...She used to take in students until covid, can't remember any that smoked during my time here....We have two spare rooms but I like to be ''outside'' so to speak...
                          Doubt I could handle that.
                          If that was the case when I was smoking I would have lived outside,

Comment

Originally posted by ob1kenobi.23 View Post

Doubt I could handle that.
                            If that was the case when I was smoking I would have lived outside,
                            I have never been one to spend time in the living room/lounge..I sit mostly on an upright kitchen type chair, So it suits me where I am...

Comment

I tend to spend very little time in the sitting room/lounge.
                              My steam driven desk top is set up on the landing & I spend my time watching TV & communicating there when I’m not taking care of chores & work around the house.
                              I have a large 24” screen in front of it.
                              I sit on an office type swivel chair.

Comment

Working...
                              X