Old days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old days

Remember the good rows that led up to dublin.ie being closed. I suppose that's all behind us now and with a bit of effort this forum could become very active despite boards like Facebook etc. let's get this show on the road.

Originally posted by Rashers5 View Post
    Remember the good rows that led up to dublin.ie being closed. I suppose that's all behind us now and with a bit of effort this forum could become very active despite boards like Facebook etc. let's get this show on the road.
    Hear hear

Comment

LOL...People just don't like my jokes...
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        LOL...People just don't like my jokes...
        don't take it personally I am not a joke person at all, the history, photographs, stories, opinions, information and all the memories are priceless and I am very happy that this forum continues

Comment

Absolutely Bigby I love this forum and would hate for it to end

Comment

My problem is that I don’t know my way around the forum as it is now, I have tried everything but I don’t know how to start a new thread

Comment

Rasher try follow these instructions CLICK ON ENTERTAINMENT FOR EXAMPLE
              Attached Files

Comment

Then click on new topic IMG_1718.jpg

Comment

That will bring you here , name of topic then write in your first post

IMG_1719.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                    Absolutely Bigby I love this forum and would hate for it to end
                    Hear Hear I'm not that long on this and rate it very highly .Vico2 I am just watching Andrea Rieu on Sky Arts and o moi Bambino cara is not about a little baby as I always thought. Learning every day.

Comment

You are not the first to get that one wrong DP and you won't be the last. Do you like opera

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                        You are not the first to get that one wrong DP and you won't be the last. Do you like opera
                        I would listen to all music Vico2 I remember John creeden radio program played world music , he played a piece of music with a coin spinning in a tin basin ,have never found it on YouTube . Must write to him and see does he remember it.

Comment

When did the forum come back online couldnt get in for years

Comment

Originally posted by pele View Post
                            When did the forum come back online couldnt get in for years
                            It was never off , apart from a couple of days last year.

Comment

Originally posted by DP Kilfo View Post

I would listen to all music Vico2 I remember John creeden radio program played world music , he played a piece of music with a coin spinning in a tin basin ,have never found it on YouTube . Must write to him and see does he remember it.
                              Thanks for that DP if you have any requests, let me know

Comment

Working...
                              X