Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• None so deaf ......

As those who REFUSE to hear .

177 arrested for driving under the influence and 2,600 caught speeding over Easter bank holiday weekend (msn.com)

The DEFinitely didn't listen....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Increasing figure of those stopped without seat belts.

Comment

I'd be curious to know the demographic .

Comment

There should be a stiff minimum sentence for a anyone convinced of driving under the influence.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers5 View Post
            There should be a stiff minimum sentence for an here was a guy up in court anyone convinced of driving under the influence.
            There was a guy in court last week and he was caught for the 5th time driving without insurance and with no license the judge told him that if he appears in front of him again he might be looking at a prison sentence. Irish justice and then they wonder why there are so many killed on the roads
            T

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
              There was a guy in court last week and he was caught for the 5th time driving without insurance and with no license the judge told him that if he appears in front of him again he might be looking at a prison sentence. Irish justice and then they wonder why there are so many killed on the roads
              T
              Justice seems to favour the sob story. We often have effective laws on the books but judges rarely use the full power.

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                T
                He should be locked up now before he injures or kills somebody

Comment

I drove up north and back again on Easter Monday, traffic was calm going up but much busier on the way back as I expected, but very few people speeding or being idiots during my drive

Comment

I think you were lucky Bigby, it seems like a fair number of speed merchants were out over the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                      I think you were lucky Bigby, it seems like a fair number of speed merchants were out over the weekend
                      will do the run up tomorrow and back on Sunday so will see how that goes with the break ending

Comment

Working...
                      X