X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mornin' everyone. it's -1degree with frost on the cars here.brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    the forecast later in the week looks a lot better with 8 to 10 degs.
    and sunshine.

Comment

• and please please pray..NO SNOW lol

Comment

• now helen....................dont ya just know it's on the way............lol
        looks like you will have less to shovel in the new house...........

Comment

• yea....but i want to get in the new house first hehe...this is the week i plan on emptying the garden here...toys/tables/hottub etc etc..and theres a friggin hill on each side of the house so if we get snow the hot tub wont roll up hehhee...
          I kid you not...moving is a pain in the arse ..i keep saying (quietly) why did i do this lol.....looking forward to less snow to shovel believe me lol

in dec it can snow all it wants lol

Comment

• I kid you not...moving is a pain in the arse ..i keep saying (quietly) why did i do this lol.....looking forward to less snow to shovel believe me lol

in dec it can snow all it wants lol[/QUOTE]

Helen, Helen, Helen, you said "arse" !!!!!

What were you thinking of!!!!!!!

You will offend all of the gentry................ hang on a minute, who the frickin

bejaysus do I think I'm Kidding!!!!!
            Last edited by bojangles; 24-02-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Hi everyone.....well I just got banned from a forum....cant believe it....
              It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                Hi everyone.....well I just got banned from a forum....cant believe it....
                dare I ask for what??

Comment

Hi everyone.....well I just got banned from a forum....cant believe it....
                  Aww Pammy have you been bold?
                  'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

• Hi Rashers....appartently I have....I said somethin that has been said many times on our forum.....but just spoke with my son who is on the said forum "boards"...and he said it is very strict.....so I will have to be a good girl in future....but honestly it was only meant as a joke...
                    It is what it is.

Comment

• You seriously got banned..holy god, everyone knows your a GOOD GIRL...was it on Dublin.ie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                        You seriously got banned..holy god, everyone knows your a GOOD GIRL...was it on Dublin.ie?
                        get off the puter and mind those children

Comment

Hi Rashers....appartently I have....I said somethin that has been said many times on our forum.....but just spoke with my son who is on the said forum "boards"...and he said it is very strict.....so I will have to be a good girl in future....but honestly it was only meant as a joke...
                          how long is the sentence on their naughty step??

Comment

• my head is spinning...when i went into the bathroom cos they were quiet in there for 5 seconds..i discovered the wash hand basin, the toilet covered in black marker...they were just about to start on the walls...its the drama queen's doing..she said she was colorings "N's for Niamh..the witch...shes on the bold step as i write...took me since we talked till now to wash the fecking bathroom..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                              my head is spinning...when i went into the bathroom cos they were quiet in there for 5 seconds..i discovered the wash hand basin, the toilet covered in black marker...they were just about to start on the walls...its the drama queen's doing..she said she was colorings "N's for Niamh..the witch...shes on the bold step as i write...took me since we talked till now to wash the fecking bathroom..
                              black markers should be under lock and key when children are in the house
                              was minding my brothers children when I was about 17, I work up and the house was quiet so went downstairs to get coffee before the 3 of them woke, OMG black marker all down the walls of the stairs and hall sudocream all over the furniture and paint all over the floor and the baby had 4 boxes of liga and rusks all over him and the cot

Comment

• oh my god lol...the little angels hehe..

mine made a concoction of butter sugar and lose tea leaves and rubbed it all over my brand new couch set and into the tv when they were 2 and 4...im surprised i didnt murder them on the spot..

the marker i was using to mark moving boxes...the little git...
                                and then she goes.....nana dont i make nice N's...

UGGGGGGHHH

Comment

Working...
                                X