X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Morning all
    Morning all what a cold and frosty start to the day that was!!!
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Morning all
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Well it' almost mid-day here.....goddaughter arrives on her way back to her studies in Prague......just prepared some prawn and salmon fish cakes for her

Comment

• Good Morning very pleasant weather although they keep predicting frost and snow. Nick I bet your God Daughter likes being spoiled I am lucky enough to still have my GodMother she is ninety six Years and still treats me like a youngwan lol!

She tells me off when she thinks I did something stupid and she comes to me for dinner on Sunday
          Last edited by bojangles; 24-02-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
            Good Morning very pleasant weather although they keep predicting frost and snow. Nick I bet your God Daughter likes being spoiled I am lucky enough to still have my GodMother she is ninety six Years and still treats me like a youngwan lol!

She tells me off when she thinks I did something stupid and she comes to me for dinner on Sunday
            Morning all its a lot milder this am. Misty too.
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Morning all....not too cold in Galway today....

Comment

• Morning all.....nice sunny morning

Comment

• Good Afternoon very cold but sunny and its Friday

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Good Morning Dinny and everyone its a very wet day, Thank God for the sport later, Its so depressing to look out at.

Comment

Good Morning Dinny and everyone its a very wet day, Thank God for the sport later, Its so depressing to look out at.
                        Yes and the Dubs men and women are playing in Croker tonight....

Comment

• Good morning from the dead arose and appeared to many department. I am finally recovering from the Flu. It is one very nasty dose.

Comment

• Lovely to see you post again Vico I missed you. I am still struggling with my slipped Disc I think January nearly killed us all

Comment

Lovely to see you post again Vico I missed you. I am still struggling with my slipped Disc I think January nearly killed us all
                              Joan ...know how you all feel .....my back is basically FUBAR....but can still mange to rustle up some heart warming grub ....home alone at the moment so made a nice beef stroganoff and some of the sprouts I had left after GD left , very rare to get them here in winter.....
                              Last edited by bojangles; 24-02-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Looks good Nick I am so lucky to have my youngest daughter live right next door. I look after my grandkids by walking them to school and her Spanish Husband who cooks lovely dishes and herself do my shopping

and my cooking. But I miss my long walks and my talks with friends. Some days the only people I see all day are my Family next door and I have Cabin Fever. But I am hopeful my Physio will continue to improve my condition without surgery and I can take to the fields and the parks

It happens so easy. I have always lifted things that were heavy and got away with it this injury happened so simple I am so fed up with the medication and OH what I would give for a nights sleep. We do take our health for granted until we are under the weather

Comment

Working...
                                X