This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    The repertoire is getting a bit predictable and usually includes "Come Out You Black and Tans".
    Good morning Katie et al. Knock on the wall and ask him to upgrade to Wagner and see what happens. You could have Valkyries coming through the keyhole.

Comment

• Got a call to go up and collect me aul bowlers ash's ..... [hoping it is what it says on the can] lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Got a call to go up and collect me aul bowlers ash's ..... [hoping it is what it says on the can] lol .
        Are you going to scatter them where he peed in the garden? You could plant a tree.

Comment

• Dropped off washing this morning then Bigby took me out for a nice walk in Howth and Malahide. Had nice pancakes. Then collected washing and about to start getting ready for the ukelele night.

Comment

Are you going to scatter them where he peed in the garden? You could plant a tree.
            Garden job for him ..... no tree though .

Comment

• Waiting for phone to charge before I leave for the Stag's Head, I'll walk down, it's not far

Comment

Waiting for phone to charge before I leave for the Stag's Head, I'll walk down, it's not far
                It's in an awkward place if your not used to going there
                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                  It's in an awkward place if your not used to going there
                  Yeah, had to rely on the little moving blue circle on my phone.
                  I am early - was told 8.00 but girl at bar said they don't start for another half hour! Was worried about being late and grabbed a sandwich from Dunnes, if I'd known I could have got something proper!

Comment

• I got chatted up by an old guy outside my hotel this morning, said I was waiting for someone and he went - didn't tell him it was Breda!

Comment

Yup......will go tomorrow now
                      The 5 Lamps, Nth Strand, is my neck of the woods.

Comment

• Originally posted by bettyl View Post
                        The 5 Lamps, Nth Strand, is my neck of the woods.
                        Not the same one - the 5 lamps launderette is under the bridge on Talbot Street, just by Connolly Station. Great service, left my bags of washing in this morning around 10, picked it up at 5, for 20 euros. Was more than happy to pay that for a service wash, now I think I'm set up for the second week of my holiday.
                        I have been to North Strand, some time ago, as I have a cousin in Charlaville Avenue.

Comment

• [QUOTE=KatieMorag;585695]Not the same one - the 5 lamps launderette is under the bridge on Talbot Street, just by Connolly Station. Great service, left my bags of washing in this morning around 10, picked it up at 5, for 20 euros. Was more than happy to pay that for a service wash, now I think I'm set up for the second week of my holiday.
                          I have been to North Strand, some time ago, as I have a cousin in Charleville Avenue. Lovely Georgian houses.

Comment

• Had a brilliant time at the "Ukelele Tuesday" evening at the Stag's Head. Even if you don't play ukelele it's a fantastic singalong. I learnt a few chords and played along to the best of my ability. Definitely going to get one!

Comment

• Tomorrow going to have a walk around The Liberties area to see where my ancestors lived, then got my Kilmainham tour booked for 2.15. Nothing arranged for Thursday but off to Mullingar on Friday to meet my cousins from Tullamore and Mullingar. I am having such a great time!

Comment

Tomorrow going to have a walk around The Liberties area to see where my ancestors lived, then got my Kilmainham tour booked for 2.15. Nothing arranged for Thursday but off to Mullingar on Friday to meet my cousins from Tullamore and Mullingar. I am having such a great time!
                                I'm in Mullingar on Saturday
                                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Working...
                                X