X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some people have money to waste and some do not care about recycling but up until this I have been recycling for a very long time and now it is costing me money that I want back
    Many people are still not using the Deposit Return scheme because ‘15c just doesn't seem to cut the mustard’, Ciara Kelly has said.

Comment

• Do you remember when we were kids and yu bought a bottle of lemonade, you got three pence back when you brought it back to the shop

Comment

• I remember some some shops wouldn't even sell you one if didn't bring an empty bottle.
        Like the milkman wouldn't leave the milk if didn't leave out empties.

Comment

• Some shops gave money for jam jars, though our local shops didn't

Comment

• Morning .

Comment

• Morning all
              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Good morning all, my house very crowded right now, I have both of the grand children and the guinea pigs for the next week. The pets' cage is about four feet long, you would need a satnav to navigate across the living room

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                  Some shops gave money for jam jars, though our local shops didn't
                  Good morning all it’s very changeable in Tallaght, dry between the showers. Vico we used to get into the local cinema with jam jars, it was called the four penny rush or two jam jars

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
                    Good morning all it’s very changeable in Tallaght, dry between the showers. Vico we used to get into the local cinema with jam jars, it was called the four penny rush or two jam jars
                    We sold the jam jars to a guy that collected bottles and other crap....and went to the pictures with the money.....after the films were over we went back to the guys place which was then closed and hopped over the wall and robbed the bottles and sold them back to him the next day

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
                      I well remember the four penny rush Rasher. I recall one day I had six pence but the crowed was so big I got pushed forward at the ticket office and didn't get my two pennies change. That was serious for me, six pence was a lot of money for a kid back then

Comment

Good morning all, my house very crowded right now, I have both of the grand children and the guinea pigs for the next week. The pets' cage is about four feet long, you would need a satnav to navigate across the living room
                        this made me smile, enjoy the week, thought I was collecting mine on Friday but it has been changed to Monday no pets invited though

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post

People were saying that when they returned the voucher the shops are not giving money,they said you have to use them items you purchase
                          questions I asked at Tesco today, can I have my money back, yes you can, just go to customer service with your voucher, can I use self scan and have the refund at the self scan, yes you can, there is a scan voucher button, scan voucher using the machine and not the hand held scanner, can you bring other shops bottles, yes you can, I brought a Lidl bottle and put it in Tesco machine

Comment

Do you remember when we were kids and yu bought a bottle of lemonade, you got three pence back when you brought it back to the shop
                            The sundrive picture house would give a ticket for something like 3 bottle tops ( I think ) a shop called the sun crest ran by 2 sisters wouldn't give me a refund because didn't have a bottle top.

Comment

• Well that's good to know.....wonder what shops were not giving back the money ....Do the vouchers state the name of the shop on them ....I know Aldi vouchers are only allowed in Aldi shops ......what makes it madding is that the Voucher issued in Aldi Rathbourne can only be used in Aldi Rathbourne and no other Aldi which is ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                                Well that's good to know.....wonder what shops were not giving back the money ....Do the vouchers state the name of the shop on them ....I know Aldi vouchers are only allowed in Aldi shops ......what makes it madding is that the Voucher issued in Aldi Rathbourne can only be used in Aldi Rathbourne and no other Aldi which is ridiculous
                                I will be asking in Lidl and Aldi also when I get to them may even ask on fb page as then everyone can see the answer from head office

Comment

Working...
                                X