This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      Morning all
      Morning Dinny .

Comment

• Good morning all. Earlier this morning I tried to get into the Forum and it would not let me in. Did anybody else experience this today

Comment

• I have not logged out since the last major problem logging in

Comment

• Morning ...... looks like the tide has turned weather wise , for the next couple of days anyway .

Comment

• Good morning all, I think you might be right Twobob, a little bit of sunshine does us allgood

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• A bit embarrassing with the ladies rugby, amateurs v pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                    Good morning all. Earlier this morning I tried to get into the Forum and it would not let me in. Did anybody else experience this today
                    I find trying to log in that when you put in your password it could take up to 5 minutes or more to get logged in...

Comment

• Morning .

Comment

• Lovely morning, got up at 5am yesterday and saw the sun rise over Glasnevin, on the first Luas into town and the the Enterprise train to Belfast, it was a lovely sunny day there, met with family and went to the market and shopping centre, the view over the city from the dome was lovely. Home again at 7pm and in bed early and in a lot of pain. Will see in the next few days if I go into another crash with my health, but it was so nice to go out for a day. I think I am going to like my free travel cards.

Comment

• Glad you had a great day bigby sounds like you had a good time

Comment

• Morning all

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                              Glad you had a great day bigby sounds like you had a good time
                              thank you, yes I really enjoyed the day, the market was nice, had planned to have lunch there but very little seating so next time I will go for lunch in the shopping centre, also plan to go right to the top Portrush and have lunch there, it is a way of getting out for a day without having to walk far or drive and can see the children every month

Comment

• Good morning all. Bigby I am delighted that you enjoyed your day so much, you should try to do it when you can. The free travel is very handy. I went to Portrush for a holiday many years ago, it was very nice there.

Comment

Working...
                                X