X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigby View Post

is that expensive
    I haven't spoken with the mechanic yet so have no idea.
    Hopefully not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ob1kenobi.23 View Post

I haven't spoken with the mechanic yet so have no idea.
      Hopefully not.
      You will forget the hassle as soon as it gets sorted , hope not two expensive. Got a new clutch last month quoted 965 from the garage I always went to went to another was 670 . was mostly labour that cost the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by DP Kilfo View Post
        You will forget the hassle as soon as it gets sorted , hope not two expensive. Got a new clutch last month quoted 965 from the garage I always went to went to another was 670 . was mostly labour that cost the most.
        Thanks DP, I'll phone him tomorrow so should know more.
        Either way it has to be done.
        When younger I would have done it myself.

Comment

• Good morning all it’s not a bad morning in Tallaght so far, off to the gym and try and loosen up my bad back

Comment

• Morning all, wet morning again
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by ob1kenobi.23 View Post

Thanks DP, I'll phone him tomorrow so should know more.
              Either way it has to be done.
              When younger I would have done it myself.
              Once I had a go at doing the plugs,points and oil change on a Renault 5 put the car into 2nd gear to set the points ( no you tube in them days ob1 )anyway forgot car was in gear and turned the key .....car jumped forward hit the side of the concrete step and cracked the sump oil all over the driveway.. scraped the car but had a story to tell

Comment

• Virgin 3 have a section on classic cars on this morning

Comment

• Morning .

Comment

• Good morning all, a better day than yesterday. Very noisy here today the grass on the green is being cut

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                      Good morning all, a better day than yesterday. Very noisy here today the grass on the green is being cut
                      The smell of frest cut grass are filling up my senses .. useless information,, the smell of fresh cut grass is a distress call when the grass is damaged

Comment

Once I had a go at doing the plugs,points and oil change on a Renault 5 put the car into 2nd gear to set the points ( no you tube in them days ob1 )anyway forgot car was in gear and turned the key .....car jumped forward hit the side of the concrete step and cracked the sump oil all over the driveway.. scraped the car but had a story to tell
                        I always did my own work on my bikes & cars till the plug in computer deal came to pass.

Comment

Virgin 3 have a section on classic cars on this morning
                          I love classic cars, if I could afford I'd have a few.

Comment

• Morning .

Comment

• Morning all, rain due In the next hour here according to weather forecast, Election posters up around the area leaflets in the post will have to do my research before 7th june

Comment

• Good morning all, got a little bit of gardening done this morning, put in a few plants, dragged out a few weeds. I am knackered.
                                I am getting all the election stuff too, but so far nobody has called round. I was watching Michelle O'Neill on the news giving her apology for attending Bobby Storey's funeral. Mary Lou also attended that funeral, she broke the Covid ban, she was dressed all in black like she was in mourning. She also helped to carry the coffin. I think she should also offer an apology, so if SF call to the door I will tell them that and see if any excuses are offered

Comment

Working...
                                X