chit chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Sorry your not well bigby......would have a look at it but i,m not on facebook
    get well soon bigby.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigby View Post
      feeling very sick and miserable but Teresa Mannion on facebook's Finglas Memories really made me smile today
      Get better soon bigs
      Attached Files
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• Best wishes for a speedy recovery Bigby

Comment

• thank you all, still very sick but managed coffee and toast just now

Comment

thank you all, still very sick but managed coffee and toast just now
            Wotz ronwicha bigglers....birra food poisioning from the turkey or wha ?
            Anyway geh well soon.
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• think this is flu

Comment

think this is flu
                Flu is on the go all over the place. Hospitals are warning people about it. I get the vaccine every year because of my age and Asthma. But I think younger people should get it too.

Comment

think this is flu
                  Just keep it that side of Cambells garage .....hope you get back on your honkers shortly Bigby .

Comment

• can not move so that side of the bridge is safe for now
                    long time since I got flu, usually just head cold

Comment

think this is flu
                      Ahh jayziz luv ya...a lot over here with dat Australian bug...so they call it.....crippling people over the holiday.....get well soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by liam
                        Hi All you under the weather posters,i hope you all liked the doctors song i posted.Well it,s just one of the two hundred thousand songs i have on reel to reel tapes, C.D,s , L.P,s Casett Tapes Ect of various artist,Some going back to the 50,S I will let you hear more in the future, now with all those songs you cannot blame me for trying to share them with you. ANY REQUESTS?
                        Yeah...can ye send us a box a dem casette tapes.... de make great fire lighters :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                          Yeah...can ye send us a box a dem casette tapes.... de make great fire lighters :-)
                          Especially this time of the year,

Comment

Ahh jayziz luv ya...a lot over here with dat Australian bug...so they call it.....crippling people over the holiday.....get well soon.
                            Yes I read it's sweeping the UK. Hope the kids don't get it as all schools start back tomorrow. Mind yourselves all.
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
                              Especially this time of the year,
                              LOL... jaze I've had the fire on the go since a week before christmas.....did all me oul videotapes and musicasettes .....hopin Liam can spare a few a his now te keep us goin.....jayziz his floor must be saggin wit all the weight a dem yokes he hoardin.....tell im bout spotify n itunes willya.

Comment

LOL... jaze I've had the fire on the go since a week before christmas.....did all me oul videotapes and musicasettes .....hopin Liam can spare a few a his now te keep us goin.....jayziz his floor must be saggin wit all the weight a dem yokes he hoardin.....tell im bout spotify n itunes willya.
                                Mind you,I know a fellow who can turn them into disks, so your man can save on the storage space that could keep us going in music and fuel until we fall off our perches.
                                Last edited by jembo; 08-01-2018, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X