• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Next to the burnt-out Tram?
    Lol ....

Comment

• Was babysitting for my daughter last night ....First time her and her partner have been together in ages .....when they arrived home their house had been robbed ....place in a shambles , large sum of money they had put by for Christmas and a weekend away in January was stolen....along with Christmas presents they had already purchased and my daughters jewellery ......they rang the Gardai last night to report it....they still haven't arrived
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
        Was babysitting for my daughter last night ....First time her and her partner have been together in ages .....when they arrived home their house had been robbed ....place in a shambles , large sum of money they had put by for Christmas and a weekend away in January was stolen....along with Christmas presents they had already purchased and my daughters jewellery ......they rang the Gardai last night to report it....they still haven't arrived
        That’s terrible Dinny the same thing happened to my son years ago it’s the state they leave the place in that bothers me. Two young people out working to save a few bob only for the scumbags to rob them,as regards the police even if they catch them the judges will let them go. I heard a community worker on the radio today and he said that the young people were bored and thats why they are turning to crime.

Comment

• To many do-gooders in this country rasher

Comment

• Seen a clip of young ones fighting outside McDonald's on O'Connell St the night after. The usual nonsense that has gone on for years, had about 15 guards sitting on them 30 secs later. Impressive but the Garda resources have to come from other parts of Dublin and surroundings.

Usual crowd giving out about new facial recognition laws, countless policing hours will be saved.

Comment

Was babysitting for my daughter last night ....First time her and her partner have been together in ages .....when they arrived home their house had been robbed ....place in a shambles , large sum of money they had put by for Christmas and a weekend away in January was stolen....along with Christmas presents they had already purchased and my daughters jewellery ......they rang the Gardai last night to report it....they still haven't arrived
              Sorry to hear that Dinny .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Sorry to hear that Dinny .
                Still waiting for the Gardai to arrive

Comment

• Dinny I am sorry to hear that it is very upsetting to come home and find your house burgled. It happened to me many years ago, it was the travelers, they put a small child in through a tiny little window to open the back door for them., The Gardai came and took finger prints and when they said some of them were of a small child, I felt very sad for that child even though like your daughter my few bits of jewellery had been taken. I kept thinking of the fact that the child would have no chance of a normal law abiding life

Comment

• Thanks Vico.......Seemingly the house was burgled at 8.15pm Saturday evening ......an other house was done at 8pm on the same road.....a neighbour has it on CCTV.....the car and 3 culprits ...........Gardai still haven't called ......they can't even get on to the insurance company until the Gardai call .....bloody shower of wasters

Comment

Thanks Vico.......Seemingly the house was burgled at 8.15pm Saturday evening ......an other house was done at 8pm on the same road.....a neighbour has it on CCTV.....the car and 3 culprits ...........Gardai still haven't called ......they can't even get on to the insurance company until the Gardai call .....bloody shower of wasters
                      When the Gardai eventually came to my sons house the advised him not to lock the interior doors as the thieves would kick them in and cause more damage

Comment

Thanks Vico.......Seemingly the house was burgled at 8.15pm Saturday evening ......an other house was done at 8pm on the same road.....a neighbour has it on CCTV.....the car and 3 culprits ...........Gardai still haven't called ......they can't even get on to the insurance company until the Gardai call .....bloody shower of wasters
                        Customer Satisfaction If you are not satisfied with our service or if you have any questions, feedback or suggestions on any aspect of your treatment by members of the Garda Siochana please do not hesitate to contact us Details are also available online at www.garda.ie or in the green pages of the telephone directory. We will respond to your query as quickly as possible. Additionally you may also refer a complaint to the: Garda Siochana Ombudsman Commission, 150 Abbey St Upper, Dublin 1. LoCall: 1890-600800 Tel 01 8716727 Fax: 01 8147023 Email: info@gsoc.ie Website: www.gardaombudsman.ie
                        Last edited by bigby; 28-11-2023, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• I hope by now the Gardai have arrived

Comment

• Originally posted by bigby View Post

Customer Satisfaction If you are not satisfied with our service or if you have any questions, feedback or suggestions on any aspect of your treatment by members of the Garda Siochana please do not hesitate to contact us Details are also available online at www.garda.ie or in the green pages of the telephone directory. We will respond to your query as quickly as possible. Additionally you may also refer a complaint to the: Garda Siochana Ombudsman Commission, 150 Abbey St Upper, Dublin 1. LoCall: 1890-600800 Tel 01 8716727 Fax: 01 8147023 Email: info@gsoc.ie Website: www.gardaombudsman.ie
                            Thanks Bigby........Still no sign of the Gardai

Comment

• Heard a good story recently, you might like to hear it......In a village in County cork there is a pub with a Japanese Officer's sword hanging over the bar...An Irish Doctor joined the RAF at the beginning of WW2. He served with the BEF in France/Belgium and like many others he was rescued from the beaches at Dunkirk.....Later he was sent to Malaya and became a Prisoner of War when Singapore surrendered...No doubt he had and saw many horrific times there..Later he was shipped to Japan and with many others jumped ship only to be picked up by Japanese fishermen and was landed in Japan. Half-starved he carried out his work to the best of his abilities...In 1945 he was outside the City of Hiroshima when the Atomic Bomb was dropped, as a doctor he helped the victims of that City. When the Australian occupying forces arrived they were shooting every Japanese Officer they found so he helped one officer to hide and so saved his life..The Officer presented him with the sword as a gift. It was engraved with Japanese words saying thank you....
                              Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Thanks Bigby........Still no sign of the Gardai
                                years ago they gave me the runaround for 4 days when I needed a form signed to get my car back from repair following an attempted robbery of the car, every time I went to the station they fobbed me off with excuses as to why it could not be signed, I told the Guard behind the counter to turn around and read the customer charter on the wall and then provide me in writing the reasons why I could not get my car back and then I was going to report the station to the ombusman, 5 minutes later my form was signed

Comment

Working...
                                X