Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post

This was at 10am TB...
    Not that then ...... was caught last week myself waiting on a 140 from town , 40 mins , then 3 of them tail to tail .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post

Not that then ...... was caught last week myself waiting on a 140 from town , 40 mins , then 3 of them tail to tail .
      That's not unusual lol
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

That's not unusual lol
        Tom Jones 1965 ......... oops , sorry I misread that .

Comment

• That's not unusual either

Comment

• a man in his 60's allegedly shoots dead a man in his 80's in Kerry, difficult to understand this level of violence in an area like that

Comment

• Originally posted by bigby View Post
              a man in his 60's allegedly shoots dead a man in his 80's in Kerry, difficult to understand this level of violence in an area like that
              Bit of a Wild-West story it seems...
              Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Mrs D has been suffering from an injury to her heel for a few weeks now...she has been to the doctor on a couple occasions but to no avail....it's so bad now that she is really suffering when she is walking. Just back from taking her to a podiatrist ...who examined it and taped it up and gave her a pair of orthotics......and it cost 280 euro's........I'm in the wrong job...

Comment

Mrs D has been suffering from an injury to her heel for a few weeks now...she has been to the doctor on a couple occasions but to no avail....it's so bad now that she is really suffering when she is walking. Just back from taking her to a podiatrist ...who examined it and taped it up and gave her a pair of orthotics......and it cost 280 euro's........I'm in the wrong job...
                  My son twisted his ankle awhile ago. He was told about the Cambridge United man who treats the team for such injuries also does a bit of private work there.....So he went and he was over the moon about the result....Cost fifty pounds....May be a similar person in a club near you...

Comment

• Everything is a rip off here Joe

Comment

Everything is a rip off here Joe
                      Same here dinny....Just lucky to find someone with time to spare and a free place to make a few quid..

Comment

Mrs D has been suffering from an injury to her heel for a few weeks now...she has been to the doctor on a couple occasions but to no avail....it's so bad now that she is really suffering when she is walking. Just back from taking her to a podiatrist ...who examined it and taped it up and gave her a pair of orthotics......and it cost 280 euro's........I'm in the wrong job...
                        The orthotics cost about €180 the last time I got them 15 years ago. I thought I heard somewhere that they had gone down in price. The podiatrist in Ballinteer is €60 per visit.But you’re right , everything has gotten very expensive since Covid. It seems to have open Pandora’s box with inflation.

Comment

• am I the only person that was not taken by surprise this morning with the snow? I saw if forecast days ago

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post

The orthotics cost about €180 the last time I got them 15 years ago. I thought I heard somewhere that they had gone down in price. The podiatrist in Ballinteer is €60 per visit.But you’re right , everything has gotten very expensive since Covid. It seems to have open Pandora’s box with inflation.
                            Orthotics ...I looked them up , cost 75 euro in shops ....so they would have been bought wholesale by the podiatrist a lot cheaper.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigby View Post
                              am I the only person that was not taken by surprise this morning with the snow? I saw if forecast days ago
                              Even the Met office were caught out...they had a yellow rain warning for Dublin and surrounding area's

Comment

Working...
                              X