Clear All

Missing!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
      Missing!
      oh my God helen, not your good red polka dot shoes

Comment

the very same eithne....i think he wanted them so theyd match the dress he was going to wear on saturday night at the hens party lol...

now i have to say...despite the loss of me very best shoes....the visit with boxie was absolutely great...and underneath the obvious australian twang you can still hear the good old bit of dublin trying to hang on lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
          Missing!
          Well I thought the Devil wore Prada - but our MKM -- amazing shoes too!!!! Glad you had a good oul skype visit with Boxie.
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

sooooooo there was a thread about the best inventions....cant find it...but i wanted to add my todays to it..

my todays best best bestest invention is Central Air hehehe...im dying here its up to 99 degrees in the house and the poor guys installing the central air are drippin sweat................poor kids...i cant wait to switch it on..

Comment

Air/Con essential...like...

Comment

xactly milo lol.............................................

Comment

Crochet involves intricate looping and interlocking of yarn to form stitches, which can be challenging to replicate with a machine."wwwsentro-knittingmachinecom_2024" The manual dexterity and precise control required for crochet make it difficult to automate the process fully. 22 pin sentro knitting machine https://www.sentro-knittingmachine.c...rn-storage-red
                  Last edited by bojangles; 26-10-2023, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X